Wrestling Station vs. C4 - The second coming!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

It's about time for the second battle... Wrestling Station vs. C4 :w00t2:

Theme : Anime Sig
Size : Around 425x125.
Due Date : You decide...

So, you're ready for this? :sq_yellow_blink:

Wrestling Station

We are already in the GFX league. I dont think im going to be welling to battle you several times in short period of time.

Also, I think you better battle StaticX or Cayse instead of battling me :confused: Dont you agree?

Wrestling Station

If you want to battle me, you need to battle the ones I've beaten. As we already had a battle before and the result was crushing. Logic, battle others I've beaten before.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Whoa.. I've never seen this side of WS. Dude your kinda being a dick?! Anyways, this looks to be entertaining so I say bring StaticX in! But he's better than WS so wouldn't it be logic to keep WS here? :shifty:

StaticX

Reaction score
StaticX is better than WS!? You saying that that dick is actually better then him?

Wrestling Station

Whoa.. I've never seen this side of WS. Dude your kinda being a dick?! Anyways, this looks to be entertaining so I say bring StaticX in! But he's better than WS so wouldn't it be logic to keep WS here? :shifty:
You dont have any idea of what is going on here. So how about STFU?

C4

Sure WS, let's just change it to C4 vs. StaticX... he is one of my favourite GFX'r on the forums.

You accept StaticX? :y:

StaticX

Reaction score
Ofcourse I accept. But then a mod'd have to close my StaticX vs C4 vs Cayse topic I created 2 days back. I can just be StaticX vs C4. Yeah C4, lets do it! :)