Wrestling Station>Kefka>John Morrison>IWF>Existence

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I think a US Earthbound 2 could happen.

Or a sequel. Nintendo Power Magazine had a Moon in it that looked like the Earthbound Icon Moon from the Super Smash Series. It also had something about 2009. So maybe it can get announced in 09.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Unless they make it like the later Legend of Zelda games (N64 and on). I never enjoyed those ones and that seems to be Nintendo's style when it comes to RPGs.

Beer

Nintendo is my type of games console/s. Lol. N64 was the greatest thing ever although and, unlike Monk, I love there styles of RPG's.

Reasons:

It was my first proper Game Console, next to the Nes and Snes, when I was younger. :p Funny how you like things more if you have happy memories about them.

J

What now come on we all know WS is amazing but is he is no Guru of Greatness, Shaman of Sexy, A List Extremist, or Tuesday Night Delight and if you think otherwise you better take a trip to the Palace of Wisdom.

Wrestling Station

WTF? :sad: it was about me, now its about Final Fantasy :( Screw you all imo. lol.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You are my Final Fantasy Wrestling Station

:inlove: :suck:

no homo