Wrestling Station>Kefka>John Morrison>IWF>Existence

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

He fucking has Sephiroth as his avatar. He has won the internet.

Not to mention he once repped me and left the rep comment “:v:”

PeepShow

Pretty sure Randy Orton is in his sig. Nice fail though.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wait .... I forgot one man! And one woman >_>

New list!

THE > Morrison > everyone minus Pat > the baby who fell out of his mother's vagina, only to lane on his head. AKA Pat.

Wrestling Station

:inlove:
Oh and btw, its not Orton, its Eviiiiiiiil Orton :)

Beer Money Army

Dipset>WS

he's a admin... But dipset is a lord

and Lords are Lords> admin

so Dipset>WS

All Final Fantasy games past 6 = homo.

Final Fantasy VII was great before it got overrated and Square Started milking the franchise.

Final Fantasy VI had a sadistic, sad clown who destroyed the planet. Thats why its my favorite. To bad Mother 2 tops VI. Because Giygias still scares the fuck outta me.

Final Fantasy V was the worst one imo.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
By Mother 2 I assume you mean Earthbound which is one of my favourite games of all time. The last battle kinda irked me, but not enough to ruin the game for me.

I have yet to play Mother 3/Earthbound 2.

The last battle is very creepy especially when realising it was based on a rape scene. I'd kill for a Earthbound remake for Nintendo's next console. I have a feeling a remake wouldn't live up to the original.

They just don't make rpgs like to used to. Its all about emos, spiky hair, romance, and bad dialogue.

My only rpg I still have hope for is the Kingdom Hearts series.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'd rather have a North American based sequel as opposed to a remake. It is clear they haven't forgotten about Ness at the least.