wrestling is still the best

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
what else is their. i see these lads who say that mma is the new game in town. what a load of bollocks. wheres the grace of orton or the excellenace of ted dibase jr. mma fans are thick as pigshit. whereas wrestling fans are as sharp as a yorkshire whip. look at hw we beat reigns. wwe aint perfect but the talents betta than ever. WORKRATE

at the end of the say. theres nothin else. music is crap. its all jizzy whizzy and friverlous beats. comedy is crap. not been a good one since lifes 2 short. SPORT IS VACOUS

its all bout the booze, the pussy and the wrestlin. end of debate.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I agree with most of this post(except the comedy part. Check out Lee Evans some time.)

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
i hate these antismarks with there friverlous jokes. wrestling is better than eva. WORKRATE

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I don't that you just said but I like wrestling

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
spellin is friverlous. dont b ego manical

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
At the end of the day, your spelling is still shite.

WWE and UFC are two different things. Only some fans of UFC like WWE and only some fans of WWE like UFC.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I loves to noting make sense witching my wordses