• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Icons Official Request / Suggestion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
I didn't see a Sasha Banks icon at all, so I've decided to make one.

The Cesaro icon definitely needs an fresh new look.

Here are the icons:

QzX0f8o.gif

7Rfo6He.gif

Last edited:

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
I know I just asked for one (and thanks again, it's freaking amazing! @Doom ), but if it's kinda quiet and no one is requesting anything, how about a Surfer Sting one? We have a crow Sting one, but not a surfer Sting one. With all the awesome colors he wore with that character, that could be a pretty cool one.

Doom

La Bestia
I know I just asked for one (and thanks again, it's freaking amazing! @Doom ), but if it's kinda quiet and no one is requesting anything, how about a Surfer Sting one? We have a crow Sting one, but not a surfer Sting one. With all the awesome colors he wore with that character, that could be a pretty cool one.
I've forgotten all about the Surfer Sting request. I'll whip up the icon when I get the right images.

Doom

La Bestia
Here's the Surfer Sting and Tommaso Ciampa icons:

X2VL4FM.gif

hasWyGM.gif

I intentionally made the Ciampa icon by combine it with a glass image, to make it look grittier. Plus, the image was from his entrance video so it was quite easy to make.

I'm still coming up with ideas for the Karrion Kross icon, so it maybe awhile until I can come up with a design.

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you

X2VL4FM.gif

hasWyGM.gif

I intentionally made the Ciampa icon by combine it with a glass image, to make it look grittier. Plus, the image was from his entrance video so it was quite easy to make.

I'm still coming up with ideas for the Karrion Kross icon, so it maybe awhile until I can come up with a design.

Those look really good. :benson3

I actually mess around with Graphic stuff every now and then. If you ever need any additional ones I could give it a shot in that size, I'm not as good as I used to be though. What program do you use? Love the colour choices.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love

X2VL4FM.gif

hasWyGM.gif

@Demo God I need you to upload these I need that Ciampa one in my life someone should also bring that WC one over for Shawn Spears as it is sick af