• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Icons Official Request / Suggestion Thread

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
homd3TG.gif

7TZwAJg.gif

Y8A7yx1.gif

E3RY3ej.gif

xlmy2jc.gif

827tMfv.gif

AZs1Z5p.gif

roIjoft.gif

4v9FT90.gif

Here are some company logos.

@Smark Vader do you wanna get together a list of "essentials" we don't have yet? I can start to chip away at those and try to get them made before working on more obscure stuff.
@Exalted

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I would like to take another swing at AEW and nWo though because I'm not too fond of them in hindsight. Or maybe @Doom can whip something up.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Might be time for a new Roman Reigns icon too, the current one for him doesn't match him anymore, we need a Tribal Chief inspired one of some sort! :roman2

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Could we have a new PAC one please @Johnny Tsunami @Big Sexy

Also a tribal chief one for roman if possible, thank you both very much, also Johnny thanks for the man u one makes my faves look sweet, much appreciated bro.

Be canny sweet you could some how incorporate the Newcastle-upon-Tyne, tyne bridge into it some how bro espiczlly in the dark

Its on artgallery.co.uk

It looks up to the bridg e in the dark, I can't for some reason add pics in certain sections as I'm not using a P.C just a galaxy tablet and a ipad

Thanks guys. Fingers crossed for ol' Carter.

Last edited:

Carter

I sent Johnny a msg yday detailing stuff, hope it can happen for a new pac logo please, thanks guys.

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Could we have a Bayley one? Her heel graphics?

A funhouse Alexa Bliss would be rad as well.

Carter

Hi could I have PAC on The tyne bridge please just his name with this down sized, be grateful i would so much, only guy who is from Newcastle and think it would represent him grand, thanks.