Wrestling Figurines - Part of Your Childhood?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

I have a pretty good sized collection of wrestleing action figures. I used to love booking my own shows, a little while ago I found a notebook that I used to keep the results of some of the shows that I used the toys for.

Me too.

I probably got like 30 -40 figures. Maybe 10 of the old hasbro figure then like 20 or so of the jakks ones when they first came out. I got the ring too. I still have them at my parents house. Im tempted to sell them, but its like giving away part of your childhood. Anyways, ill have to part ways with them soon. Some big names i had:

Hasbro: Bret Hart, HBK, Hacksaw, Warlord, Roddy Pipper, Rick Martell,

Jakks: Austin, Rock, Mankind, HHH, Pillman, LOD, Owen, Ahmed johnson, flash funk, Savio Vega, Undertaker , sid

a few more...thats what i remember

Travis40

I had tons of those fucking things

Undertaker
2 HHH's
HBK
2 Ortons
Kennedy
La Resistance (Conway/Grenier/Dupree)
Shane McMahon
Kurt Angle
Kane
Big Show
The Rock
Edge
Jericho

and about....30 more from the late 90's

chessarmy

I used to play with Figures for hours with my friend, we had lots of great storylines and it really was hours of fun. We had:

Rikishi
Kip James
Shawn Michaels
Andre The Giant
The Undertaker
Kevin Nash
The Rock
Kurt Angle
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Rey Mysterio
Goldberg
Hulk Hogan
Scotty 2 Hotty
Raven
Jeff Hardy
Triple H
Scott Steiner
Matt Hardy
Booker T
Ultimate Warrior
Ric Flair
Brock Lesnar
Ted Dibiase
Randy Orton

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You guys missed out on the old wrestling figures. I loved those things.