Wrestlers you have changed your mind about?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
As far as WWE goes, it's Christian. Hated him with passion until 2004/05. Then his TNA run came and he really grew on me there, not to mention his ECW '09 run.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Cesaro - began to really enjoy his work when he became a Real American onwards.
Cody Rhodes - went from being one of my favourites to just another tag team guy in Stardust, because WWE booking sucks. Not his fault, Cody's gonna be a star one day.
Ryback - hated his initial push, but being "The Big Guy" and just basically a badass dickhead, he grew on me (oh no, the pun).

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Del Rio. I used to dislike him so much, for whatever reason, maybe because of that thug-like persona, there's just something about it that just didn't jell well with ADR and I couldn't stand it.
Anyways, a couple of months prior to ADR's release, I really started liking him, I mean his matches were getting better and better each week. The one he had with Reigns on SmackDown was Reigns' best so far, along with that one against Orton at SummerSlam.

Sucks to see ADR gone. Hopefully he'll be back someday.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
It's human nature to appreciate any man or woman who is willing to maim their body on a night in, night out basis.
We all appreciate our respective countries armed forces (I imagine) because they are willing to die for the cause.
I suppose I'll be skeptical of any new talent, but once they've traveled the road and wrestled 200 nights per year and not complained, they are good in my book.

Undertaker - Really took the bull by the horns and made the most of what he could do with his character
Steve Austin - Played against the politics
Mark Henry - It took some time but he eventually 'got it'.

Those are three talents I enjoy that I initially didn't.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm back with a couple more.

Luke Harper - I liked the Wyatt Family, but didn't see Harper as more than just your average big guy midcarder. Then he has one of the MOTYCs with The Shield and does a freakin' suicide dive several times and suddenly he's caught my attention. Put on a few more decent matches, and he certainly has potential to go for the IC title at the very least.
Jack Swagger - Didn't really like him; then we get his feud with Rusev and he's the top Real American. Should be pushed as one of their top midcard faces, just like Ziggler.
Alberto Del Rio - Really enjoyed his matches with Punk and Miz but eventually gets boring; then he goes for the WHC and puts on some great matches with Big Show and from there on out, he impressed me until his eventual release. Viva Del Rio!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm back with a couple more.

Luke Harper - I liked the Wyatt Family, but didn't see Harper as more than just your average big guy midcarder. Then he has one of the MOTYCs with The Shield and does a freakin' suicide dive several times and suddenly he's caught my attention. Put on a few more decent matches, and he certainly has potential to go for the IC title at the very least.

Mah boi Harper is already the IC champ! (just thought I'd throw it in there if ya haven't watched/not planning to watch this past week's RAW episode) :woohoo::yeah:

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Mah boi Harper is already the IC champ! (just thought I'd throw it in there if ya haven't watched/not planning to watch this past week's RAW episode) :woohoo::yeah:
Completely forgot about that, I'm still yet to watch RAW (even though I read results yesterday)... Harper ftw :D