Wrestlers you appreciate as face or heel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Heres mine:I can appreciate Triple H,Sheamus,R-Truth and Daniel Bryan as face or heel.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
(Y U Always Online @[Vince McMahon])

Cause im a basement troll with no job living with my parents

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
Have you ever heard the word "sleep"? It's good for you.

:bury::lol1::true::true::yay::haha::haha::facepalm1::tough::tough::tough::mj::mj::dafuq::kiss::eek:tunga::pity::pity::haha::obama::obama::haha::haha::yay::yay:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Your question is who work best as a Face and Heel were my list CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Kane, Undertaker, and Christian!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
D-Bry, Miz, Bryan, Christian.

Such a fanboy you list Bryan twice :pity: . IIRC Bryan was pretty awful as a face.

And Miz a face? When has that happened?

It's tough for me to name present wrestlers to fit the criteria, but Christian is definitely a good choice. Also I know I'm a Layla fanboy, but she was great as a heel with Lay-Cool and I still love her as a face. Brodus Clay was good as a heel working with ADR, and I like him as the Funkasaurs even though WWE is killing him with their booking.

I'm reaching for those last couple, as I said in modern day WWE it's tough to come up with them. In TNA I could mention Angle & Aries. Guys who aren't active now would include Edge, The Rock (semi-active), Foley/Mankind, Eddie, Booker.. HBK too

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Such a fanboy you list Bryan twice :pity: . IIRC Bryan was pretty awful as a face.

And Miz a face? When has that happened?

I thought the thread was who in general I'd appreciate. Bryan I appreciated as a face mainly due to his past and making it into the WWE, though I actually was bored senseless of his face run. I was meant to list Punk but put Bryan there instead, maybe because he's the real BITW (@[Randy Savage]).

As for Miz, again, I thought this was who I'd appreciate. I'd appreciate Miz as a face.