Wrestlers that you love, but everyone else hates?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Quite simple, is there a wrestler on the current roster that you absolutely adore watching, but everyone else seems to hate?

Personally: I've always been a fan of the Miz. Always have, always will.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Can't think of anyone else but Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, Miz is one of mines as well. Randy Orton has been another, but for some reason, they judge his mic skills rather than wrestling?
Roman Reigns seems to get some hate, so him. Del Rio got loads of hate, but I thought he did well. Just his fucking feud with Sheamus pissed me off.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Fandango and Justin Gabriel are two that immediately spring to mind for me, Ryback as well since he has a mixed reception.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah, Miz is one of mines as well. Randy Orton has been another, but for some reason, they judge his mic skills rather than wrestling?
Roman Reigns seems to get some hate, so him. Del Rio got loads of hate, but I thought he did well. Just his fucking feud with Sheamus pissed me off.

Miz is good, I definitely like him, but not as much as Mizdow, though. Miz's been doing a good job at playing this 'movie star' character, that's for sure. I've liked it from the get-go.

Del Rio was good, I used to dislike him at first, but his matches just kept getting better and better. He's also the guy, along with Orton that Reigns had one of his best matches with.

Forgot to mention one guy who's not on the roster currently, since Del Rio was mentioned as well.

- CM Punk. He sure gets a load of shit from the IWC, but I really don't care about his real-life persona. He was one of my favorites while he was in WWE.

Last edited:

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I have a feeling he is losing his "touch" in the ring tho

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Fandango and Justin Gabriel are two that immediately spring to mind for me, Ryback as well since he has a mixed reception.

I dislike Fandango purely because of his stupid gimmick. I like Ryback and JG, they're alright.

Speaking of mixed reception, Mizdow and Cody Rhodes/Stardust have to be on my list, though.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Can't think of anyone else but Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton.
Bryan is the chief IWC darling no idea what he has to do with this topic, Punk likewise although he did have a hipster brigade chasing his ass for a while.

Are we using IWC majority views only ? If so it has to be Cena, his workrate is usually good and sometimes fantastic as his promo ability hes just got a limited gimmick. I'll throw another vote for Miz also his heel promos can be brilliant @Crayo post the MVP one when you're alive again <3

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Bryan is the chief IWC darling no idea what he has to do with this topic, Punk likewise although he did have a hipster brigade chasing his ass for a while.

Are we using IWC majority views only ? If so it has to be Cena, his workrate is usually good and sometimes fantastic as his promo ability hes just got a limited gimmick. I'll throw another vote for Miz also his heel promos can be brilliant @Crayo post the MVP one when you're alive again <3

Maybe you're right about Bryan, but he does have haters. I mean, everyone does. I guess you can't satisfy everyone.

As far as Punk goes... Boy, oh boy. After that push in 2011 and a 434 days WWE title reign and then him leaving in early 2014, well I think he was as hated as Cena.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Maybe you're right about Bryan, but he does have haters. I mean, everyone does. I guess you can't satisfy everyone.

As far as Punk goes... Boy, oh boy. After that push in 2011 and a 434 days WWE title reign and then him leaving in early 2014, well I think he was as hated as Cena.
You have a very odd view of Punk's popularity during that time period.