Wrestlers that should get a new finisher?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ziggler. Super Kick. Nufsaid

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
the miz.. his is very anticlimate

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
what is sandows finisher

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Personally, I love the Zig-Zag. It's pretty easy to sell as well. Even Big Show sold it well and it looks cool too.

Sandow, R-Truth, Santino, Big Show, John Cena, Miz are my votes.

dmarsh6

Jobber
Reaction score
Wade Barrett, ADR, Christian, and Big Show. Seriously a punch is the worst finisher of all time for some one main eventing still somehow

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Christian should just stick with the spear, modify the Killswitch. Big Show is lame with both of his finishers, as one is already Kane's and the other is a lame punch. And Wade Barrett's finisher doesn't look as impressive as his signature the Winds of Change.

Leo C said:

Yeah I agree with that one.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
Christian should just stick with the spear, modify the Killswitch. Big Show is lame with both of his finishers, as one is already Kane's and the other is a lame punch. And Wade Barrett's finisher doesn't look as impressive as his signature the Winds of Change.

Yeah I agree with that one.

I agree with all of this. However, I think Winds of Change should be his finisher and then Wasteland should be modified into a backbreaker since Winds of Change hits the back. And also that modified Wasteland would look painful as hell.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Barrett was using the Winds of Change as a finisher instead of Wasteland before he was injured.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I'm pretty sure Barrett was using the Winds of Change as a finisher instead of Wasteland before he was injured.

It was more like a signature move. He may have won a match or two with it and they were setting it up to be a believable finisher, but they hadn't done so yet IIRC

I like it more than Wasteland unless he is wrestling a smaller dude