News Wrestler Removed From TNA Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This is why TNA is toast. Waste of an all time talent. Maybe he can sign with Jeff Jarrett.

Future world champ

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I''m one of the few who actually liked Garrett. He was by no means a great talent, but he could have a real good match with a real good wrestler, and an okay match with worse wrestlers than himself. Sort of like Jarrett himself.

I always hoped they would play more on him being Bischoff's kid, make him a snotty little brat ala Shane and use someone like Knux as his muscle. Could have made for some midcard fun.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
RIP TNA's chances of ever competing with WWE successfully.

(But in all seriousness, Aces and Eights turned out to have created no singles wrestlers who are still in the company today. Only Bully Ray benefitted from it, Bischoff and Brisco could've been a tag team but hey, they fucked up big time!)

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson