Wrestler Rating Series #4 - Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How would you rate Kane as an overall wrestler on a scale 1-10?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 3 20.0%

Votes: 5 33.3%

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
What I'm saying isn't opinion based. Its facts lol. Do not need people on here to agree with me when I'm saying the truth.
lol this is “fact?:” “Iwould really appreciate if you took the time to read the thread before you actually post. I think everyone would be happier”

Hmmmm nice try dude. Just go back to watching Orton matches with his 4 moves of doom.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
For the record I actually stopped watching wrestling completely the
first time Kane took his mask off...& I didn't come back till 2016...so
I missed a lot of stuff...
You must be old af then. Funny thing is I pictured you as an 18 year old bloke. And btw what exactly made you watch wrestling again after such a long time?

Reactions: bullyballmm

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
You must be old af then.
I'm 37...if it matters.

Funny thing is I pictured you as an 18 year old bloke.
Fuck off Crow...

?

And btw what exactly made you watch wrestling again after such a long time?
Well...funny story.

I was "surfing the interwebs" when I saw an image of
an "Amazon Blonde" with a weird looking "Butterfly
belt" around her waist.

I was like "Ric Flair has a daughter? Say what?" &
so I decided to give the WWE another try AFTER
years of not even thinking about pro wrestling.

Reactions: white crow

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
I also knew to stop watching wrestling for 3-6 months or even a year and then get back to it. In every case the thing that made me get back into wrestling were WWE games - the same thing that hooked me to start watching it in the first place. My cousin got a ps2 somewhere around 2008 and we were crazy about the wrestling games. It was for a very little time SvR 07 and after that SvR 08. The second one we liked so much that we used to invite the gang over and play it together for 4 hours straight, sometimes even more. Since we didn't have a Serbian channel on the tv streaming WWE, we found a German tv station that used to stream Smackdown, an extremely shorted version where they would cut the show to about 45 minutes and show no full matches. The commentators were blabbing German all over the promos, matches, fuckin' everything xd so we learned a little bit of it. I liked almost all of the wrestlers and every day I was changing my favorite one, even though the first one ever was Matt Hardy. If I remember everything well, most of the time Jeff Hardy was my fave and I hated Punk's guts when that brilliant 2009 feud occured. Ironically enough, he is my all time favorite today and all the way since I was 16+, even though Jeff is still my #2. But at that early times we actually never prefered the real thing over a video game but we were slowely switching to it. Since I was about 8-9 years old and he was in high school I always argued with him if the shows were scripted hahah, he knew they were but I was just a kid and had no idea how an unstaged combat sport looked like. Believe it or not, there were plenty of Serbs that thought it was not scripted and were like 20-30 years old, and when they eventually figured it out that it was they stopped watching it. Shows were still exciting to them but it was that good ol' Serbian logic that prevailed - "Scripted tho", "Not real tho", "MMA is real tho, I'mma watch that instead". Anyways, we kept playing the games and watched shows more and more until SvR 11 came out. At that time neither me or him gave a shit about wrestling, we learned literally everything about it. My knowledge was a little bit better than his but either way we were some of the very few Serbian experts of the game, and the only ones in our small town xd.

About four and a half years after, I started watching it sporadically again, nostalgia kicked in and I was hyped for some time because that thing was one of the symbols of my childhood. That feeling quickly faded away and I stopped again after a month. Football and basketball were my biggest interests as I grew more. But some year after, both me and him got back into watching wrestling and playing some of the games again. He didn't last long though but I did to this very day. To be honest, even today there are times I literally prefer some 2k or SvR over a most exciting ppv, those games have something in them that's just so unique and never gets old. None sport out there, scripted or "real", has that kind of a perfect video game simulation, when you look at football or basketball games(FIFA, PES, NBA 2K) that's just not it, only way those could be interesting are if you play it with a buddy over a beer. Of course, a game can't compare to the real show and it's better to watch a fine Impact episode while smoking a cig and having a cup of coffe in the morning than to simulate a Benoit vs Punk match at WM on your xbox, but there were small periods of time I preffered that second one. The all 2k and SvR thing is a damn good advertisment for WWE though, I know a shitload of people that got into watching wrestling solely because of that.
But I dunno could you enjoy playing those games Griev, ya stinky old Aussie turd :bischoff:

Last edited:

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
^SvR 2008 had a really good soundtrack

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Good insult, I’mma write it down..
Look...I'm trying to keep it fun & not really insult you...

Let's just move on shall we?

Get some pork video games on your fork
No thanks...

The "AAA" Gaming Industry is evil & I want no
part of their exploitative business practices.

ANYWAY...what was thread about again?

*Checks*

Oh yeah...Kane is Awesome!

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Look...I'm trying to keep it fun & not really insult you...

Let's just move on shall we?
I thought we were already having fun, who gets insulted with turd and dung xd

But yeah, let’s continue talking some REAL RASSLIN, we are probably boring to these fine gentlemen here... and Seto

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
All corporations are evil. There is no corporation that doesn't try to exploit their consumer base in some way

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don’t really count in morals when I buy a video game, I don’t know about you. But since you hate evil corporations than you shouldn’t watch WWE either, Vince walked over corpses to achieve what he did.

Reactions: bullyballmm