• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestler 001 - Bayley

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
5B3ldKb.jpg

You rate the wrestlers on three categories:
(1) wrestling skill (how good they are in the the ring) [score out of 20]
(2) microphone work (how good they are are cutting promos/backstage scene etc.) [score out of 20]
(3) how much do YOU like them. Be as honest as you want [score out of 10]

1) /20
2) /20
3) /10

Wrestler 001 - Bayley
intro-1706411255.jpg

Last scores will be accepted at 23:59 GMT (8th February 2024)

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
lol at bayley getting high scores for in-ring and microphone but low for how much you all like her. how does that make sense? surely if you think she's good in-ring and on-mic then you like her?

in-ring: 11
microphone: 12
like: 12

RDT

lol at bayley getting high scores for in-ring and microphone but low for how much you all like her. how does that make sense? surely if you think she's good in-ring and on-mic then you like her?

in-ring: 11
microphone: 12
like: 12
Not at all. There are certainly wrestlers out there that I know are great in the ring and are excellent on the mic and I can't stand them, and vice versa (also you may be missing that the like is out of 10, maybe that's why it all seems so low)

Anyway my ranks for Bayley.

Wrestling Skill: 15
Mic Skills: 15
How much I like: 6

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Not at all. There are certainly wrestlers out there that I know are great in the ring and are excellent on the mic and I can't stand them, and vice versa (also you may be missing that the like is out of 10, maybe that's why it all seems so low)

Anyway my ranks for Bayley.

Wrestling Skill: 15
Mic Skills: 15
How much I like: 6

yes i missed that completely (the out of 10) - i should read better. makes much more sense. cake - adjust my like to a six plz.

i don't understand your point about disliking people who are good, though. if you think they are good, surely you like them?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
yes i missed that completely (the out of 10) - i should read better. makes much more sense. cake - adjust my like to a six plz.

i don't understand your point about disliking people who are good, though. if you think they are good, surely you like them?
Sometimes it takes more than that to like someone tbh.

Like I know people like Charlotte or Bianca are good in ring, and people like LA Knight is amazing on the microphone, but I don’t really care for any of the 3 personally, they just don’t entertain me, but I can see the talent is there still and respect it

The Golden One

Sometimes it's just a gut feeling/vibe. An abstract element.