WrestleMania XXVII: The Undertaker vs. ???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Who will challenge The Undertaker at WMXXVII?

John Cena: I doubt it. Cena is one of those guys who HAS to win at Mania. I can't remember once where he's been pinned at a Mania. I think Cena is potentially one of the only guys who could actually defeat Cena (Or come off like he could) but I doubt WWE would do this.

Drew McIntyre: I think this would be a great angle - For both Drew & Taker. McIntyre could claim he's the chosen one who can easily take out Undertaker.

Who do you think will challenge Undertaker?

imported_Adam

Reaction score
cena's one of the guys who could actually beat cena? hmmm interesting... i thought they were working something earlier on NXT where they had Eli Cottonwood say he can stair into the eyes of the deadman, The Undertaker but i don't know, its probably gonna be a major/veteran star, his "brother" if their still working that angle about kane attacking undertaker, or the world champion at that time

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Kane: The current storyline with Taker being taken out and Kane being World champ has Kane being the attacker written all over it. The 2 of them at Mania seems the most likely at this point.

Alex C

Reaction score
Please no Kane vs Undertaker 3rd time.I'm going with CM Punk.

Reaction score
I'm betting on Rey Mysterio. I'm also betting Rey goes over too. Since they let him do anything he wants.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Taker vs Kane in a retirment match maybe?

Otherwise im liking Taker/McIntyre, Swagger, Triple H even but im thinking thyre saving that. John Cena dosent seem that likely to me at this point.

Airfixx

Reaction score
As long as they can do a GOOD job of dragging this Kane angle out then he should retire Kane @ WM27. If not, then yeah, Swagger, Drew or someone like that. I'd always wanted to see Punk or Jericho v Taker @ WM, but after the way he buried (no pun) the pair of them last year, I have no desire to see them in the same ring together ever again!

WM28 will be Taker's shot @ 20-0.... They should have Cena spoil the party and beat him to kick off the most monumental heel turn of the last 15 years.

Mister J

Reaction score
John Cena is garbage. Undertaker should beat him at Wrestlemania as well.

Mister J

Reaction score
I respect Kane more than i do John Cena.

CMS

Reaction score
Lol at people thinking that WWE will drag Kane vs Taker until Wrestlemania. Seriously, year after year people throw in their Mania card prediction this type of match, a match steaming from a feud that peaks during summer/fall and for some insane reason people think WWE would book what would be like a fourth rematch at Mania. Not so long ago people were saying Jeff Hardy vs Triple H would feud all the way into Wrestlemania for example, now it seems Kane vs Taker will become the next annoying recurring prediction.

It's either HHH or Cena for Wrestlemania. Kane vs Taker won't happen at Mania, mark my words. Not only will the feud stretch that long, but for Mania, WWE needs Taker in a true money feud, against another solid moneymaker to sell the event, especially since they won't be able, as they have done for the last 6 Wrestlemanias, to market the event around Mr. Wrestlemania Shawn Michaels. To have Taker, one of your outside title matches Mania draws, against uggh dare I say it, Kane, is a huge waste.

chessarmy

Reaction score
If I had a gun to my head, I'd probably say John Cena. They teased a confrontation between the two many months ago, and to my knowledge its been years since they've wrestled. At this point it would be the biggest possible match for Taker to bow out on, probably won't be as good wrestling wise compared to his match vs HBK at WM27, but it may come close

Reaction score
It's not going to be Kane. It wont happen for two reasons: it's been done twice already and they won't have them feuding for 7 months. If they want to draw money, and that's what Taker's Mania matches are all about, it's going to be either Trips, Cena, Orton or someone who gets built rather well in between now and then. Sheamus is a possibility. It certainly won't be friggin Drew McIntyre.