• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestleMania XIX Live Discussion - April 9, 2020

What show shall we do next?

• One Night Stand 2006

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fully Loaded 1999

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • SummerSlam 2013

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Starrcade 1986

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
It's crazy how most of the time you see and hear Shawn nowadays especially, he comes across as being not that bright... but the motherfucker knew how to put on some fucking brilliant matches

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Ricky Spanish said:
It's crazy how most of the time you see and hear Shawn nowadays especially, he comes across as being not that bright... but the motherfucker knew how to put on some fucking brilliant matches
Age is crazy.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool

Might be the years of pills that make him come off a little slow but he’s one of the best and especially after he came back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reginald Koala said:
Might be the years of pills that make him come off a little slow but he’s one of the best and especially after he came back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro (Thread reply)
True. He's a gifted entertainer and one of the greatest ever when it comes to putting on an emotional performance.