Wrestlemania X

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ejwjr67

Jobber
Reaction score
What was your favorite match from Wrestlemania X? Mine was the "best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be " Bret "Hitman" Hart vs the late Yokozuna with Rowdy Roddy Piper as guest referee

Reactions: Crayo and Matt

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
sad to say I've never seen a wrestlemania earlier than WM 19 :( I've probably missed some great matches

ejwjr67

Jobber
Reaction score
you sure have. I have had the pleasure of going to Wrestlemania X since it was in NYC

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
ejwjr67 said:
you sure have. I have had the pleasure of going to Wrestlemania X since it was in NYC

You witnessed a very good PPV, then Brother.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Razor Ramon (Scott Hall) Vs. Shawn Michaels

was it a ladder match for the ic title?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The ladder match between HBK/Ramon, of course. I love the opening/ending of WM10, with Owen getting an upset over Bret in the first match, only for Bret to win the world title in the closing match, and then Owen standing in the aisle looking on, knowing he got an upset victory over the now new world champion earlier in the night.

Reactions: Crayo