Wrestlemania Penis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I said it already but the WM 29 logo should be at the top of the site for today and users coming in would be able to click it to go to the live discussion. inb4 oh but we have it written already. No Negro. The image is to trick people to thinking there is way to watch WM here, but they actually get the live discussion instead, like a lure.

Plus it just it'll just look nice. I mean we had shit for Christmas and Halloween. If we're a Wrestling forum why not have one for the biggest day of the year for wrestling. Just common sense

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You want a picture of a penis with WM on it? We'd need someone to do a logo pretty quickish either way, I'm for it tbh not sure Cynthio will be though.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Dirk Diggler said:
You want a picture of a penis with WM on it? We'd need someone to do a logo pretty quickish either way, I'm for it tbh not sure Cynthio will be though.

I just put Penis because it's the only way to get Crayo's attention

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I think it would replace the one we have currently with DZ, Punk and Roode on. Remember the halloween one? Like that.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
@"Jesse Pinkman" @"Lady Deathbane" @Zach could any of you guys do this?

Describe it better?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zach said:
Describe it better?

I'm guessing he means the Wrestlemania logo but mention the discussion thread on it or something similar.

@"Dat Kid" WTF do you want on your penis.

wrestlemania_29_by_canadiancodebreaker-d4g7mrt.png

Something like this I just stole from Deviantart?