Wrestlemania Fantasy Line up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scorpionking

Banned
Reaction score
Pre-Show Match:

Fandango vs. The Big Khali

Match #1
World Tag Team Title Match Tornado Match:
The Big Show and Mark Henry vs. The Uso's vs. The Prime Time Players vs. The Shield (C)

Match #2
United States Championship
Dean Ambrose (C) vs The Miz vs. Bo Dallas

Match #3 Divas Title Match - Triple Threat Match
AJ Lee (C) vs. Alicia Fox Vs. Kharma

Match #4
The Streak
The Undertaker vs. Ryback

Match #5
World Championship Match: Steel Cage Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Rob Van Damme

Match #6
Falls count anywhere
Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk
If Punk wins, He gets a steel cage match against Paul Heyman at Raw the next night

Match #7
WWE Championship Match- Lumberjack Match
Randy Orton (C) vs Daniel Bryan

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Going to go through it match by match and leave my thoughts on each one.

Pre-Show Match:
Odd combination to put Fandango against a limited worker like Khali. I hope that by WM next year Fandango will somehow manage to make the main card. Don't think it would be a pretty match between these two.

Match #1
Sounds awesome. Huge tag team fan and it is about time they bring back the tornado tag match gimmick. Good choice of teams as well.

Match #2
Be surprised to see Bo Dallas back in there but at least it is in a triple threat where there are two other guys to carry the promos. Should be a good match

Match #3 Divas Title Match - Triple Threat Match
Would be cool to see Kharma back and on WM. Alicia Fox is a really random pick. The interaction between AJ and Kharma would be great to see to see how it turns out.

Match #4
Hopefully Ryback is actually given some wins between now and then and gets built up into a monster again. When he was on his streak and wrestling title matches I could see it happening. Would be another win for Taker but Ryback could be built up to be a strong enough contender with the time available.

Match #5
Would be a good match, RVD has been entertaining since returning and Del Rio rarely puts on a bad match. Steel Cage stip would be interesting, when was the last time we saw that at WM?

Match #6
Match would be brilliant but I don't like the stipulation if Punk wins. A WM match should be the pinnacle not winning a steel cage match against Heyman on RAW. Don't think it would need that extra stipulation.

Match #7
Again the match would be excellent but not too keen on Lumberjack matches. Very rarely do they ever turn out to be entertaining, too many distractions ringside.