• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestleMania Wrestlemania Bingo

The Gipper

The Gipper
WrestleMania-33-645x370.jpg

I have had this literally planned this out since Royal Rumble, lol. So to inject some excitement into the biggest show of the year, I will be making Bingo Cards for the event! Literally just signup here and maybe a week before Mania or something, When all of the matches are announced for the event (Which will give me time to add/remove things that will show up on the bingo cards, suggestions are welcome btw) I make them and give them out then when the actual show happens, it will be a thing of mark it off when you see it happens. Whoever gets a line or a full house posts it in the thread and will get...something from me. I haven't decided what yet. I'm smart. What goes on the Bingo cards will be completely randomised through Random.Org. I already have 51 squares prepared and considering its 5 X 5, I'm hoping to get alot more when it comes along.
upload_2017-3-6_9-35-56.png

If you have any questions because I don't explain stuff well XD Just ask me. So sign up and get your Wrestlemania bingo card! If this works well, I might do this for each of the big 4 ppvs.