Wrestlemania 37 Night Two Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deeply Stupid

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Oh God forbid there is ONE miss in a match. OMG, that has NEVER happened in the history of professional wrestling. OMG! Let's fire them all for one botch!

Don't start shit with me. You won't win. I have been likely watching wrestling longer than you have been alive.
Not saying to fire them, just disagreeing with you saying it was a good match when it wasn’t ?

as you said earlier, everyone’s entitled to their opinion and I’m just stating mine.

and even if you have been watching longer than me, doesn’t mean you possibly know more than me? Natty has been wrestling longer than all the women on the roster, doesn’t mean she’s the best ?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I will allow EBC to deal with the troll since the troll's was trying to attack me directly

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
Didn't AEW have Mike Tyson on recently? And the WWE gets Logan Paul. SMH

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like it so far, but I would assume Sami takes care of business now

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Not saying to fire them, just disagreeing with you saying it was a good match when it wasn’t ?

as you said earlier, everyone’s entitled to their opinion and I’m just stating mine.

and even if you have been watching longer than me, doesn’t mean you possibly know more than me? Natty has been wrestling longer than all the women on the roster, doesn’t mean she’s the best ?

Posting laughing emojis doesn't get to me. It just shows that you have no point and you are trying to make a point by acting like a moron.

I don't care. And I won't even remember you in the morning.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Mike Tyson is a completely different beast. Logan paul is a asshole who has dont some fucke dup shit, like filming the dead body of someone who killed themselves in the suicide forest, being disrespectful in the streets of japan too, yes he has learned from thos emistakes, but still he has done more questionable things, his brother is even worse

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Logan Paul legit looks like a dude who's never watched a match before. "Damn this dude literally just got thrown on his neck, damn I thought this stuff was fake"

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
Yeah I remember the suicide forest nonsense

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
but he looks like a dude who walks way too slow at the mall and I want to push him out of my way