Wrestlemania 32 to be held AT&T Stadium

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Everything’s bigger in Texas, WrestleMania included.

AT&T Stadium in Texas' Dallas-Arlington region will host WWE’s pop-culture extravaganza, WrestleMania 32, on Sunday, April 3, 2016, WWE officially confirmed at a Superstar-studded press conference today.

Arlington Mayor Robert N. Clark, Dallas Cowboys Executive Vice President and Chief Brand Officer Charlotte Jones Anderson, and Cowboys legend Ed "Too Tall" Jones joined WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon, WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon and WWE Executive Vice President of Special Events John P. Saboor in making the historic announcement.

Also on hand for the festivities were WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan, WWE Superstars John Cena, Mark Henry and Big Show, as well as Divas Champion Nikki Bella and WWE Divas Brie Bella, Natalya and Alicia Fox.

WrestleMania 32 will mark the third time The Show of Shows has called Texas home. Both WrestleMania X-Seven and The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania were held in Houston previously.

“WWE thanks the city of Arlington, city of Dallas and the Dallas Cowboys for their tireless efforts to bring WrestleMania to AT&T Stadium,†Vince McMahon said in a press release. “We look forward to making history at WrestleMania, while adding AT&T Stadium to the list of iconic venues that have hosted our annual pop-culture extravaganza.â€

Since opening its doors in 2009, AT&T Stadium has already hosted the NBA All-Star Game, the Super Bowl and the NCAA Final Four.

“On behalf of the entire Dallas Cowboys organization, we’re excited to welcome WrestleMania 32 and fans from around the globe to AT&T Stadium,†Jones Anderson said in the release. “An iconic entertainment extravaganza like WrestleMania and its fans deserve a world-class venue like AT&T Stadium that will redefine the WrestleMania experience and set a new precedent for future events.â€

In addition to WrestleMania 32, the Dallas/Arlington region will host a number of events during WrestleMania Week. WrestleMania Axxess — the largest WWE fan gathering of the year — will be held at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, while American Airlines Center will host both the 2016 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and the Monday Night Raw taking place the night after WrestleMania.

Additionally, WrestleMania Week features many pro-social events designed to give back to the host community, including Be a STAR anti-bullying rallies and hospital visits.
PWInsider

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wonder what took them so long, pretty good choice. Can't wait to see the set up for that one.

Drew

Reaction score
I will be there. Just down the road.

Already told the wife she better save up for my birthday, Christmas, Valentine's and our anniversary to go to that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Yeah I could have gone to the rumble since it was in philly glad I didn't plus I am getting hammered with snow here too.