• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestleMania Wrestlemania 30 Set Reveal

Roadster

Was that really necessary.

Also, they have no other attractions than the logo.

Yes, just like the tron on the regular sets. Plus what's wrong with the Mania logo being the tron and the only attractions. It seems pretty dope to me.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Yes, just like the tron on the regular sets. Plus what's wrong with the Mania logo being the tron and the only attractions. It seems pretty dope to me.
I wasn't asking if the tron was necessary was referencing your remark. And if there's nothing to set it apart, it's just something bigger to try to attract attention. Nothing really sets it apart

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
I wasn't asking if the tron was necessary was referencing your remark. And if there's nothing to set it apart, it's just something bigger to try to attract attention. Nothing really sets it apart
There's not really anything to add.

Cloud

Champion
No stupid palm trees and buildings blocking views this year. DAMN. Used to like to laugh at the sucker sat behind those things.