WrestleMania 27: Edge VS Del Rio

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

^^^That's what TNA is looking to do, they want guys that used to be in WWE, I read that on the net, they are trying to get as many as they can

lord batair

Reaction score
Well don't know if it's a smart move to get any wrestler maybe they have to choose a little even if right now they're not really in position to refuse any wrestler with a little popularity.
But still : Goldberg, no ! (lol that's an argument ^_^)

HustlerRS

Reaction score
I hate to see Goldberg (the unbeatable) to come back or something. His gimmick of being the winner and the stronger is pain in the back. Better not to bring him back.

True. his character has already been run into the ground. he had his good run, but no one gives a - about him anymore. his ego is a pain

Beer Money Army

i dont want goldberg there in tna. i never liked him and he doesn't put on 4-5 star wrestling matches

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
Goldberg hasn't wrestled in 3 years. He didn't do much to improve business for WWE. He just isn't worth bringing in.

I always like Goldberg, he was highly underrated but he can only really be used as a monster who squashs everyone when TNA need someone to do the opposite.

Ben

Reaction score
20110325-article-wm27-edgedelrio_christianbrodus_0.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler