Wrestlemania 25....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

That's whats going to happen before the Royal Rumble, Triple H and Jeff Hardy in a feud which ends at the Royal Rumble when Jeff Hardy faces Triple H, it's going to make a perfect betrayal storyline and Jeff Hardy needs a good push before WrestleMania, as for the Money in the Bank Idea I'm 100% sure that this year it's Jeff Hardy who will win the Match, and it's going to be cool if he holds it till WrestleMania 25 but I just don't see a chance of this happening in reality.

Markz

Reaction score
By 2009 things will be dramatically differerent.

I think by then Kennedy will be a main event player and will be bringing in the bucks.

John Cena will most likely be in the title picture, even if I cringe of the thought.

Hopefully HHH will be done with Wrestlemania main events, he's done nearly everyone in the last 10 years.

MVP will be a huge heel and hopefully WH champ.

Now when it comes down to the car I think I would love to see;

MITB
Edge Vs Matt Hardy Vs Jeff Hardy Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs John Morrisson Vs Rey mysterio Vs Chuck Palumbo Vs Chris Jericho

IC title Vs US title
Carlito Vs MVP

Cruiserweight Title
2 of 3 Falls
Jimmy Wang Yang Vs Gregory Helms

World Tag Team Championship
Brian Kendrik/Paul London Vs (Random team lol)

Main Events;

Triple Threat
Kennedy Vs Cena Vs Orton

MVP Vs Batista

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
By wrestlemania 25 things will be totally different. The hardy's will be in the the main event finally(hopefully). A possible return for JBL to the ring(doubtful). Kennedy, MVP and Cena will be main eventing Raw. HBK will be retired while HHH will be in mid card fueds. And probably a new breed of OVW wrestlers. And some TNA superstars will come or return to the WWE. Okay enough of my talking here is the card I think should happen

World heavyweight title
Batista (C) vs Edge

WWE Champion
MVP vs Kennedy vs John Cena

Tag titles
Colt Cabana and Sean spears vs Cryme tyme(c)

MITB
Johnny Jeter vs Shelton Benjamin vs Booker T vs AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes vs Jeff Hardy vs Chavo Guerrero vs Matt Hardy

US Title
Rey Mysterio (c) vs Chuck Palumbo

IC Title
Kenny Dykstra(c) vs John Morrison

Tag Titles
Londrick(c) vs Elijah Burke and CM Punk

Cruiserweight title open

Wooderz245

Reaction score
This is probably just me, bt i would love to see Matt and Jeff Hardy win the WHC and WWE Titles respectively. It makes sense that if the two are ever going to be world champions, they should both win World Championships on the same night.

Airfixx

Yeah, that'd be sweet.....

Have then hugging in the ring at top of one of those extra large ladders they use for the spots outside the ring! LOL

CT Styles

I cant see Matt Hardy bein a world champ tho, WM 25 I think weare to early to predict but if they bring legends back I hope they dont put 2 one on one against each other because I think that would make the WWE look bad because itwould be like saying "We dont have anyone good enough on the current roster to Main Event Wrestlemania so we'll bring back some 40-50 year olds" you see what I'm saying and My predictions would be that Mr. Kennedy is in a Main Event for a World title and maybe Orton vs Edge for the WWE title and Kennedy vs Batista or Undertaker (If hes still around, doubt it tho) or hell, maybe even MVP! for the WHC.

Montana

Actually I see John Cena vs Batista at 25. Makes sense, those two guys have headlined the past 4 years, and the two biggest names of each brand. Kinda like the ultimate challenge. I could see Batista winning, ending Cenas wm undefeated streak.

PeepShow

Actually I see John Cena vs Batista at 25. Makes sense, those two guys have headlined the past 4 years, and the two biggest names of each brand. Kinda like the ultimate challenge. I could see Batista winning, ending Cenas wm undefeated streak.

Yeah, but there is a problem with that. IDK if many people know, but Batista is actually older than Triple H, and some of the guys. I mean, it would be kinda cool to see the 2 most dominating stars of the brands I guess, but I just wouldnt want to see Batista continuing to carry that much weight on his shoulders. IDK, Cena just seems like the logical choice, especially given the McMahon factor.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
How 'bout Taker? Who do you think will The Undertaker's new victim at 25? There are some fresh fueds and some are not that I think about.

Undertaker vs. MVP
Undertaker vs. John Cena (heel)
Undertaker vs. McMahon
Undertaker vs. Santino Marella (lol..)

PeepShow

How 'bout Taker? Who do you think will The Undertaker's new victim at 25? There are some fresh fueds and some are not that I think about.

Undertaker vs. MVP
Undertaker vs. John Cena (heel)
Undertaker vs. McMahon
Undertaker vs. Santino Marella (lol..)

Out of all of those, I could really only see McMahon as the only realistic possibility. Cena is not going to lose at Mania for some time. Heel gimmick he might lose, but even then I doubt it. I be he becomes the first heel to walk in to WM at walk out the new world champion someday. Anyways, I think in another year, MVP will will be around the ME, but I just don't see him getting beat by Taker given Taker's age. I would say It's gotta be McMahon. It's a special WM (25), and I just think they would be able to come up with something creative with that. It would make sense to me if they went that way.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Out of all of those, I could really only see McMahon as the only realistic possibility. Cena is not going to lose at Mania for some time. Heel gimmick he might lose, but even then I doubt it. I be he becomes the first heel to walk in to WM at walk out the new world champion someday. Anyways, I think in another year, MVP will will be around the ME, but I just don't see him getting beat by Taker given Taker's age. I would say It's gotta be McMahon. It's a special WM (25), and I just think they would be able to come up with something creative with that. It would make sense to me if they went that way.

Yeah you have point in there, The most realistic fued on that list is The Taker vs. VKM. We've seen this two fued but Taker is on his American Badass gimmick. Now, I wonder how will they put up a story between the Boss and the Phenom??? This could be really interesting.

Now, What do you think about the Marella/Taker one, lol... I've thought that since there are lots of things that can still happen in 2 years right? Santino is a guy who have a fearless character. Look at how he faced the Rattlesnake!

aznality

Reaction score
You cannot have Cena and Undertaker together in a wrestlemania match. Undertaker already has his undefeated legacy, and Cena is starting to build his - currently at 4 in a row so far.

I'd personally like to see Cena vs. Batista at WM 25, but I wouldnt mind Cena vs. Hogan.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
lol... Cena vs. Hogan! This will be a battle of the charismas. For me, I would like to see Hogan vs. Austin, but I think Austin can't wrestle anymore.

Airfixx

Good call on Deadman Vs Vince.... I reckon they'd come up with a sweet storyline for that.

Also I think Taker v Santino could be great (Although admittedly not WM-worthy). They'd have to build him up a bit first to more of a credible threat, but in a similar way to what he did with the SCSA angle, Santino would be superb.

Can you imagine him talking shit on Taker?

hbkfan!

Reaction score
Wow you guys are ready for wm 25 thats like a year away!