Wrestlemania 25 - Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels - April 5th, 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Wordlife

4500 on Taker (even though I have a strange odd feeling HBK might win)

xtremebadass

All in on the Undertaker for sure. That's 200,000 big ones. Don't let me down Deadman. Although I really want HBK to kick your ass 200,000 fake dollars on a pathetic wrestling forum is more important lol.

Wordlife

^lol I have a feeling Mike my dream that HBK will win will happen now =]

LOL just kidding

Wordlife

I'm trying, I just have this weird feeling, though Taker will probably win, I still have a weird feeling

Kongo

Reaction score
UnderTaker will never lose at WM never has and never will, Hbk will maybe wrestle his last match at WM25,
Long Live The Deadman Lol DEADMAN

CT Styles

As certain as it may seem; Shawn Michaels has had the most convincing buildup to defeating the Deadman in recent years imo.

Enigma22

Reaction score
its hard to not bet on the undertaker at wrestlemania. i doubt he will ever lose his streak. shawn michaels would be the person to break it tho. im still gonna go with taker.