Wrestlemania 24 Aftermath!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Hello! My name is Eyebrow and I am new to this forum and I am looking forward to finally getting my BTB up!

Backstory:

Wrestlemania 24 is one night away and all The Superstars are gearing up for one hell of a night!

WRESTLEMANIA 24

This is in Taping form and my shows will be in recap excluding the PPV events.

BunnyMania Match;
Candice and Maria vs Melina and The Glamazon
Winners:Candice and Maria

Smackdown vs Raw;
Batista vs Umaga
Winner:Batista

United States Championship Match;
Matt Hardy vs MVP
Winner:Matt Hardy

Finlay vs JBL
Winner:Finlay

MITB;
Jeff Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin vs Y2J vs Mr. Kennedy vs Carlito vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs Kofi Kingston
Winner:Kofi Kingston

ECW Championship;
Chavo Geurrero vs CMpunk vs Elijah Burke
Winner:Elijah Burke

Career Threatning Match;
Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels
Winner:Shawn Michaels

Floyd Mayweather vs Big Show
Winner:Mayweather

World Heavyweight Championship;
Edge vs Undertaker
Winner:Edge

WWE Championship;
HHH vs John Cena vs Randy Orton
Winner:HHH

My first show will be Tommorow!

Beer

Raw

Raw

The show kicks off with pyros going off in all directions. A video is shown of the Bunny Mania Match and Maria and Candice celebrating. Then it shows Finlay getting the win over JBL and Kofi Kingston winning The Money in The Bank Ladder Match. It shows Shawn Michaels retiring Ric Flair and finally Triple HHH winning the World Heavyweight Championship!

JR and King start hyping the matches and announce that tonight is Draft Night and all of Raw, Smackdown and ECW have come to have interpromotional matches to decide who will get which draft. The titantron shows us Jesse and Festus representing Smackdown vs. Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes representing Raw vs. Colin Delaney and Tommy Dreamer representing ECW. Then it shows Big Daddy V representing ECW vs. Umaga representing Raw vs. Kane representing Smackdown. Next is Batista representing Smackdown vs. Cmpunk representing ECW vs. Randy Orton representing Raw. Then Kofi Kingston representing ECW vs. Jeff Hardy representing Raw vs. Rey Mysterio representing Smackdown and finally Edge representing Smackdown vs. Triple HHH representing Raw vs. Elijah Burke representing ECW in a No DQ Match! But that’s not all as Ric Flair has been chosen as Raw’s newest Backstage Interviewer!

We kick off the night with a Triangle Tag Match!

1st Match
Jesse and Festus vs. Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes vs. Colin Delaney and Tommy Dreamer

Finish:

Jesse delivers a punishing clothesline to Tommy Dreamer but as he turns around floored by a huge drop kick to the knee from Cody Rhodes. All three men are on the floor fighting to get to their respective corners and finally Cody get to The Alabama Slama Hardcore Holly who waits for each of his new opponents to come into the ring and when they he delivers ear deafening punches to the face and abdomen. Holly is on a role before being brought down a peg or two by Jesse who delivers a thump to the face. Jesse continues to pound Holly before deciding to go to the top rope. Delaney, however, has other plans and knocks Jesse off the turnbuckle and straight on top of Holly! Delaney then himself delivers a splash on both men but hurting himself in the process. Colin cloches his stomach in pain and is in dyer need of a tag. He crawls over slowly but surely reaches out his hand….no Hardcore Holly drags him away! Holly starts to pound his opponent in the stomach and finally waits for Delaney to get up and performs a brutal Alabama slam! Holly celebrates but turns around to meet clothesline from Jesse Fireman’s Carry Slam! He falls on his opponent and picks up the 3 count.

Jesse and Festus celebrate in the ring before collapsing on to the turnbuckles in exhaustion. They await the pick for Smackdown. All of a sudden we start seeing a light reeling through the names and finally it stops on…..Carlito! Carlito comes to the ring, eating an apple, and looks at Jesse and Festus. He outstretches a hand to Festus who just looks at it. Carlito, outraged by this, takes out Festus with a clothesline! Then he takes out Jesse! He plays to the crowd turns around and is met by a double clothesline! They then smile and walk off leaving Carlito in the ring.

An Interview with Edge

Ric Flair starts off the interview with saying “You think you can keep the nature boy down, you betta’ think again coz’ I will keep coming back at ya‘!“ Before he can even start to begin talking again Edge comes and starts throwing insults at Ric Flair saying “You are nothing but a washed-up has beenâ€￾ and “Everyone knows that you simply are not good enough to wrestle any more!â€￾ Ric, shocked by these comments, says that his problem is that when ever anyone feels good about them selves you chop them down a peg or two to make your self feel good! He says that when ever Edge feels intimidated or threatened by any one he will make them feel bad so they lose their confidence. He then says “Well not today sonny boy, coz’ I’m on a role! And next week on Raw you will face my Wrestlemania opponent, a man you will never be as good as, a man who will finally chop you down a peg or two, he is HBK! Wooooo!â€￾

Next is a Triple Threat.

2nd Match
Big Daddy V vs. Umaga vs. Kane

Finish:

Big Daddy V is punishing Kane with slam after slam after slam. Kane seems to have hurt his ribs but valiantly fights on. V picks his opponent up but is met by three punishing elbows to the stomach. Big Daddy V is now winded and finding it hard to breath. Kane delivers a huge uppercut sending V to the floor! Kane takes a breather before signalling for a Chokeslam From Hell! He winds it up and…Umaga delivers a brutal clothesline to Kane! Umaga picks him up and drives him into each turnbuckle with devastating effect! Umaga then throws Kane into the ring post shoulder first! Kane then pulls away and rests on the Turnbuckle. He turns around and Umaga goes for a Stinger Splash with The Big Red Machine narrowly escaping sending Umaga into the unprotected turnbuckle! We then take a look back at Kane taking off the protection after he was thrown into the turnbuckle! Umaga turns around bleeding and Kane locks in a choke! He, once again, signals for the Chokeslam but it is postponed by Big Daddy V running at Kane. The Big Red Machine takes it in his stride and delivers a huge Big Boot before turning back to Umaga saying “Now it’s your turn!â€￾ He picks him up but gets a kick to the stomach! Umaga screams and delivers a huge Samoan Spike to pick up the victory.

Afterwards Balls Mahoney is announced as Raw’s newest Draft Pick. He is weary to get in the ring with Umaga. Eventually he does but with caution. As he walks around the ring he keeps his eye on The Samoan Bulldozer. Balls turns around to celebrate with the audience for a split second and turns around to a Samoan Spike! Umaga walks off as EMTs tend to an injured Balls Mahoney who is bleeding from his mouth.

An interview with Triple HHH

HHH comes on the scene and hugs Ric Flair. He says “Edge I heard your comments about Ric and tonight I will show you what happens to people who mess with Ric ‘The Nature Boy’ Flair.â€￾ Ric asks about his thoughts on last night and Triple HHH tells us that the main reason he won is because he wanted the title more than any one else and he would go through anyone to get it!

Next is a Triple Threat.

3rd Match
Batista vs. Cmpunk vs. Randy Orton

Finish:
Batista spine busters both men as they run at him and is control. He slams Orton so hard into the turnbuckle that both men go over and out of the ring! Then, out of know where, as Batista and Randy get up, Punk leaps from the turnbuckle onto his opponents with a devastating move! With all men down the ref starts the count. Punk is first back in the ring at 4, then Batista at 7 and finally Randy at 8. All men are exhausted from one hell of a match so far that they can hardly move. Punk and Batista are up and start slugging it out for control. Punk gets the upper hand performs a shining wizard on Batista. Punk gets up and looks to be in control until he turns around and is RKOed by Orton! Orton covers his opponent but it is broke up at 2 and a half by The Animal! Batista picks up his foe and delivers a huge Batista Bomb! Batista covers but amazingly Randy kicks out! Batista is outraged and this time means business. He shakes the ropes viciously turns around and gets Orton on his shoulders. He lifts him but Randy seems to reverse it into a West Coast Pop! As Orton goes down though Punk brings him down hard on his knee performing a GTS. Through momentum Randy goes over the ropes bringing Batista with him! Neither Batista nor Randy can reach the 10-count and Punk wins by count out.

After Punk awaits the Draft Pick who is announced as Batista his previous opponent! Punki and Batista shake hands and walk off together talking and joking as the fans clap a fantastic match.

An interview with Elijah Burke
Ric Flair asks Elijah about his Extreme Rules Match last night at Wrestlemania. Elijah says that it was the most brutal and violent match he had ever been in but it was worth it because of the prize at the end, the ECW Championship!

Next up is a Triple Threat.

4th Match
Kofi Kingston vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio

Finish:

Jeff runs back and jumps over Rey Mysterio and on to the turnbuckle flipping back with a whisper in the wind! Jeff lands on his feet but turns around to a roundhouse kick from Kofi Kingston. Kofi continues to perform various kicks and flips on Jeff before being taken out by a Dropkick from Rey Mysterio! Rey goes to the top rope and tries for a West Coast Pop but Kofi catches him! But, that does not stop Rey as he performs a huge Head Scissors sending Kofi onto the ropes. But, just as Rey goes for a 619 Jeff gets up and runs at Rey. Mysterio acts quickly and trips up his opponent who lands on Kingston! Rey goes for a 619 but just as he does it Kofi moves out of the way and he only performs his finisher on Jeff. Rey goes for a Droppin’ Da’ Dime but as he jumps he is met by a Super Kick from Kofi! Kingston falls on his opponent and gets the win.

The Draft Pick is announced as JBL who comes down to the ring in a Stretched Limo and gloats in the ring saying “I will be the most extreme Wrestler ECW has ever seenâ€￾

The #1 Contender problem.

Triple HHH comes to ring with his WWE Championship getting ready for his next match. All of a sudden Jeff Hardy comes out saying that he wants a shot at the title because it has been a long time coming. Then Shawn Michaels comes out and says what about him? Then Randy Orton comes out saying he wants his Title back and is then followed by Y2J who says he is Intercontinental Champion and needs a chance to become, once again, an Undisputed Champion! Regal comes out and says that we have a bit of a problem. So he announces….but just as he says it Mr. Kennedy comes down and says now you have a bigger one, I am well due a shot. Regal thinks for a moment before saying “I have something, in 3 weeks at Backlash we will have a 6-man HELL IN A CELL MATCH!â€￾

5th Match
Edge vs. Elijah Burke vs. Triple HHH

Finish:

Elijah performs a huge Vertical Suplex on HHH sending him out of the ring. Elijah gets up and rests on the turnbuckle before turning round to a spear from Edge! Edge pins Burke 1...2...HHH breaks it up! Triple HHH throws Edge against the ropes and as he comes back smashes him down on his knee. Edge is phased and after twirling about a couple of times turns to HHH, who delivers a brutal spine buster! Triple HHH turns to the audience and performs his signature taunt. Just as he finishes though Elijah runs at him, looking for a clothesline but HHH throws him over his shoulder! But, just as he does this Edge comes in with a huge spear! Edge covers him and win.

Edge falls down in exhaustion. He gets up and is just about to leave the ring when the last Draft Pick is announced as JOHN CENA! Edge’s eyes widen as Cena just smiles with his hands around his waist saying “That championship belongs to me!â€￾​

The Ripper

Reaction score
that has to be a record for smallest part of a show

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Yeah it was. Maybe you could add promos and matches. Sorry have you made a mistake there?

CT Styles

Where's the show?

The show kicks off with.. *Insert Show Here*

Beer

Sorry guys i posted that accedently but if you read the show i have edited you will be impressed (i hope)

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
i liked the show, and the triple threat matches for the draft picks, good work. And the matches weren't all long, which I myself do not like when they are very long, just right.

Check out TNA 08' if ya want.