• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestle Queerdom - all trans/NB wrestling event, featuring VENY's US debut - August 6, 2022

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
You'll notice I haven't mentioned the commentary and that's because it's botchy as all hell.

Still better than NWA tho

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
"Going for the fingers, it's not kosher" somewhere, Pete Dunne just twitched in anger

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Yeah, if I can find a replay fo this I'll check it out. I wasn't doing live because I forgot about it and I don't have the money to buy it so.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Apparently Kidd Bandit is one of the people who got fucked over by the promoters also. Nice to see good people out in the world.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Well fuck, I feel bad for enjoying this now. It was good to see the workers banding together and helping each other out

Chris

Dreams are Endless

such a shitty situation but I laughed so hard when i read Bandit saying specifically not to send money until later bc people being nice rn are fucking up her first attempt at budgeting talent payments:lol