PPV Wrestle Dynasty II - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
OLiXkX6r.png

Live from San Francisco, California

Match One:

Intercontinental Championship
'The Amazing One'
Chris Young @impactking
vs.
'The Mad Dog'
Mad Dog Jiminez @Gino

NEW Intercontinental Champion -
Mad Dog Jiminez @Gino

"In a suprising turn of events, Kyle Rayner was replaced in the Intercontinental Championship match by Precision's newest signee, Mad Dog Jimenez, who ended up defeating Chris Young, and he walks out of Wrestle Dynasty II as the Intercontinental Champion."

Match Two:

Tyson Blade's Retirement Match
'The Old Guard'
Tyson Blade @Electro
vs
'The Rising Legend'

Jack Rogue @Geek773

Winner via pinfall -
Jack Rogue @Geek773

"In Tyson Blade's last ever match, he has been defeated by Jack Rogue, in a match that brough out the best in both men. After the match, Tyson was given a final send off by the remaining Precision roster, including the new owner of Precision, Trent Kingsley. Kingsley took to the mic after the match, and thanked Tyson for all he has done for Precision, and for an amazing career. Then, in a huge announcement, Tyson Blade was announced as the first inductee into the Precision Hall of Fame, as he joins Danny Jacobs and The Scat. Blade walked up the ramp to a mass amount of cheers, as the legend that is Tyson Blade has hung up his boots for good."

[HASHTAG]#ThankYouTyson[/HASHTAG]

Main Event:
Precision World Heavyweight Championship

'The Champ'
Antonio Stark @The Anarchist
vs.
'The New King'
Joseph Diamond @CiV
vs.
'The Vengeful'
Will Neilson @Sanic

NEW Precision World Heavyweight Champion -
Will Neilson @Sanic

"In one of the biggest main events in Precision history, Will Neilson emerged victorious by defeating current champion Antonio Stark, and Joseph Diamond to capture his third Precision World Heavyweight Championship. All 3 men fought with all they had, but leading the way into Season 3 as the World Heavyweight Champion, will be Will Neilson. What is next for all three men? That's for us to find out, as we enter into the third season of Saturday Night Precision."

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the event in some way, and a huge thank you to @Electro as he will be putting together all of the matches into one huge show that you guys can watch. This should be up in a few days.

Onwards we go to WWE 2K18. More details about the sign up will be released in the coming weeks.​

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
BTW, sorry about not showing up and all... Have had shit on my mind recently and with work and all that, I just haven't had the time or the energy to show up.

Also, congrats to the winners, Sanic for becoming only the third man to win 3 world titles and Electro for the H.O.F.

Will I be here for 2k18? I fooking well hope so. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: