Wow....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

once again, exactly why i:

1) dont post my pic
2) dont mention exactly where i live
3) i think only one or two guys on the forum know my real name
4) dont fuck with people like me. yes, i'd do worse shit to you if you really piss me off and i know a lot about you :)

Wrestling Station

damn.. gay joining the army? ROFL...

anyway, he thinks that the internet is more secure than his home >_>

the dark knight

ALRIGHT ASSHOLE! You don't need to put half or all of your post in Italian all of the time. Go to an Italian forum if you want to speak Italian.
you know you just made him happy. he keeps doing this on purpose (only in hiat) so he can piss people off :D

trust me, i know him :shifty:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
ALRIGHT ASSHOLE! You don't need to put half or all of your post in Italian all of the time. Go to an Italian forum if you want to speak Italian.

me? i do whatever i want, whenever i want.............. since it's HIAT

that being said, tdk is right i was waiting for somebody being pissed about that, where is my de-rep then?

the dark knight

fucker's copying off my arabic...

wow. kid got fucked. hilarious

تاسيبات سشهلاهخشالخهاشبخلعرهاثمنرىظسم شن اتكخضهصقايط لهصيشا طهضلصا لطبنرىل طخعضهصاق طلخهتاصب خلهاض جطخهقا صضهال هضقا لطخعهقا لخع اضقخعلا طخهضصقا لطضهصقا هطلنيؤنى كهاي ق:hoover: ننا بكهيا كاص خع الضعقصا لعصق الكصتل ابكمستنشيا بكلعنلاثصك بعاضل ص:34: هت بهاصكلهاكصقهال هصخاق لطهصاق طهاثق لثهق :bye1: كص تنكتق صطهتثق لطهتثقطتهل طثىر طثلابطلتصثلا

:paperbag1: r