Wow This Will Draw...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newmie

Reaction score
So it looks like theb WWE will try and make this Shad v JTG fued actually mean something as they have booked Shad Gaspard against JTG at Extreme Rulez, and not only that it will be the most exciting match stip of all time... a Strap Match. So what do you guys reckon, Shad in a glorifidied Squash? JTG pulling the "upset win"? (they'll call it that due to his size). Do you think this fued will continue after Extreme Rulez?

Honestly I don't even know why they have these two fueding, people lost so much interest in them ver the years because the WWE never pulled the trigger with them as a Tag Team, now they expect us to buy them as singles competitors after doing F#*k all for so long. They had no build up to the split or any reason to do it. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top in this fued as it will signal whio they will push for a month then forget about. why don't they push someone that the "universe" :disgust1: actually cares about?

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I expect this match to go way longer than anyone could have expected. I also predict a terrible crowd reaction, mostly all the fans sitting there with their mouths open catching flies. It is pretty racist to have two black men whip each other for the entertainment of other's. The announcers will over hype this feud and match during the actual match when in reality this is the lamest excuse for a tag team split, when in reality the tag team of Cryme Tyme never got off the ground. This is a terrible way to finally push one, both, or neither of them. And finally, you thought Cryme Tyme being booked on a PPV as a tag team was bad, you haven't seen nothing yet.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Meh, the fact they're on PPV shows they at least have some plans for them, and I hope it's not a squash, but I see Shad getting drafted, so at least we'll know that this is the end of the feud. I don't get why it's a strap match though.

I also don't get why it not drawing is a problem. If they put this match on the card for that reason, they'd be really stupid. It's just there to kill time, plus WWE can't create feuds apparently, and this is all they've got.

Reaction score
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Funniest thread I've seen in quite some time. Half of the matches on the Pay-Per-View aren't going to draw buys, so what? We should just feature three main events for every show?

CMS

Reaction score
1) Aren't people generally complaining because we don't see new faces in PPVs, and how undercard feuds never get to those shows? I fail to see why you are complaining now that this is happening.

2) XB, you seriously have an obsession with seeing racism in the weirdest places

Reaction score
What are they feuding about - who's at fault for them never being much of a tag team?

Crimetime never really excited me, either in the ring or on the mic. Yo yo yo yo, you're just not doing anything for me, bro. They always felt like a PG-13 version of the Gangstas. *shrug*

I'm glad to see they're finally getting a spot on a ppv, if only because it's something I really haven't seen before, but after this feud fizzles, I can see them getting their future endeavors.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Maybe Russo will book the match and they'll be a swerve where they become brothers again and team up. I miss Cryme Tyme. :(

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Unlike most, I'm digging this feud. It's not like Shad was like "I'm bored so I'm going to beat you up now." CT has been on a losing binge ever since their Hart Dynasty feud diminished. Now that they are faces, CT descended even further down the ladder and was destined to be thrown in the pulpit for comedic talent like Santino, Chavo, Hornswoggle, etc. Shad was tired of JTG holding him down (even though JTG is ten times better than him) so he snapped. I mean we complain about there not being enough lower/mid card non-title feuds now we have one that isn't totally random. There is just no pleasing you people :smh lets give it a chance before we jump the gun too quickly.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Yeah, i've actually thought they've done about as good a job as they could with this feud, considering how basic it's been. I remember last year at Backlash they were ADVERTISING a segment where Khali would kiss Santina on PPV. I mean if they're gonna put a segment that isn't that important on, i'd much rather have this then some bullcrap like that.

But now that CT is done with, couldn't they JTG some semblance of a real name? :n:

maty619

Reaction score
I said it in the ER thread, this match type is stupid and pointless, I don't mind the feud though that is quite good but I think they need their own theme tunes, it's doing my head in.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Whats so dumb about it? I mean yes the feud has been pointless, random and boring. But atleast the WWE is trying something new and putting some fresh faces on the PPV card. Honestly I do think this match will be a straight squash and would have much rather had a Drew/Matt or Drew/Shelton IC title match or something involving Christian but I think this will be simply a time filler, nothing more, nothing less.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
2) XB, you seriously have an obsession with seeing racism in the weirdest places

Yea I know, I am sorry, my mind thinks strangely at times.

Without going into the whole WWE is racist debate. I just think it's pitiful that Cryme Tyme, 2 black performers, who never make it on a PPV like ever, finally make it to a PPV after being split up only to whip each other. COME ON. It is probably just bad timing with the Extreme Rules PPV falling right after their split, but I just think very differently about somethings in wrestling that's all.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
It is pretty racist to have two black men whip each other for the entertainment of other's.

No it is racist of you to even imply that. Personally I did not even think of the fact that they were black let alone them whipping each other would in some way be the evil plan of the white Vince McMahon because he wants to see two black guys whip each other.

Give me a break. Can people for one second just forget the fact that they are fucking black! Who cares!? God. Stop pointing out someone's race in every aspect of life.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
That's pretty hard to do when that's most of the black guys gimmics. Black educated guy, black guy from the streets, black guy gang banger that changed his life, black guy mad that the white man is holding him down. They get stereotypical gimmics. Cryme Tyme's entire gimmic was them stereotyping black people. It's foolish to not realize they are black. That's like not knowing Sheamus was a pale Irishman. Or that Jack Swagger has a lips.