Wow... just wow.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
OMG...Great One that was so horrible...I was lucky I was right across from the bathroom....OMG...I am so emberassed to be a girl right now....I can honestly say that was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in my whole life...whoever sent that to you that inspired you to post it here I would like to punch them right in the face...or make them share the cup...OMG I just pictured it...Im gonna be sick again....* runs to bathroom *

Fatal 55

Reaction score
OMG...Great One that was so horrible...I was lucky I was right across from the bathroom....OMG...I am so emberassed to be a girl right now....I can honestly say that was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in my whole life...whoever sent that to you that inspired you to post it here I would like to punch them right in the face...or make them share the cup...OMG I just pictured it...Im gonna be sick again....* runs to bathroom *

You go girl! lol... Let it all out! :D!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That was awesome! *clap clap clap clap clap*

Seriously, that was pretty nasty, I enjoyed every minute of it.

Got more?

Great One

Maybe, I was going to ask my friend for more he said someone sent him a bunch of this new shit.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Great One again.