Wow... just wow, I've FINALLY did it! And if you thought the first two were bad.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Yes... I've done it, I've found something even more disturbing, cringing, sick, disgusting, mutilating and more insane than 2girls1cup and amplovesyou (Monkeystyle's). I gurantee this > both of those combined... so yeah, if that wasn't clear enough, I'm seriously warning you to watch this, it's one of those things you will never forget if you watch it close enough. You will be holding your balls after this... (literally), that is assuming you have some to be able to watch all of this through. Anyways, the moment is here... here it is.

http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=2507

Have fun, be sure to leave your whining comments.

-Credit to my friend for the find.

Let the entertainment begin.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
i got up to the finger part and now im going to go throw up...

there are some fucking sick people in this world

Great One

No kidding... I forgot to mention don't be afraid to eat while you watch this.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
HAHAHA! I saw this one like last year. We had it on school computers and everything. Sick shit!/

PeepShow

Meh, TBH, I think the one where he pokes and prods at his balls and dick is worse. THis one goes pretty fast from scene to seen, so it isnt as bad IMO. Nice find though :)

Travis40

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch these vids...I saw JFK and Tupac and Eddie Autopsy Photos...:puke:...my fucking friend sent them to me and when I opened the E Mail there were tons and tons and tons of pics of them laying down while they're cut open :puke:

therazar

Reaction score
what the fuck is this shit who the fuck could do that why the hell would you cut off your fingers or the balls

Travis40

Okay...I finally got the nerve to get a video called "Dirty Sanchez" I was quite impressed with them. You need to buy or rent it...no it doesn't have anything to do with sexual things as the name suggests. But it's an awesome movie where this one guy cuts the end of his finger off.

Markz

Reaction score
W...W....W.W....Why must I have lived to see this.