WoW is gay.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I have no idea why so many people are obsessed with it. I was bored within seconds

I've been saying the exact same thing for YEARS. :disgust:

Wordlife

at first LadyHotrod I thought you meant WoW as Call of Duty World At War lol

CT Styles

Whitey said:
You're a complete smurf since i dont look like that anymore
Yeah I know, you somehow became white. Isn't that weird.

J

I hate computer games, but that's probably just becuase my computer sucks too much ass to play games.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Hook that bitch up to an HDTV

Computers own consoles

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I played before then stopped. Its not that bad but I'm not one of the people who will set there for hours on in and play. My cousin on the other hand plays all the damn time when he is not at work.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I never get how people can honest to God stay up for entire 24 hour periods or more only leaving their seats to crap and eat playing this game. Sure, I can imagine a game being sorta good enough to play through for long periods of time. But I've seen this thing literally make people computer zombies over it. What's up with that? Go out and socialize people jeez, and your hearing that from a perpetual wrestle-nerd!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well as I said above when I played I didn't play much.

I played maybe an hour a day or a little more pending on if I was doing a quest and was close to be done.

But my cousin its like he works as a Deputy right so he is either working 1st 2nd or 3rd shift.

say he works 1st shit that is 7-3 alright so he gets to where he lives about say 3:30 then gets a quick bite to eat plays from about 3:35 until about 10 at night then starts watching tv and getting ready for bed.

Now say its from 3-11 alright.Gets home at 11 same thing with the bite to eat but this time watches tv for a little while...so he longs on about ok say 12 and is on until about 5 o clock before he lays down.

alright now the last shit say its 11-7.Now this is when he plays the longest.

Gets home about 7:30 eats and then gets on

7:35-10:00 before he even thinks of about getting off.

That is just random guesses as he sometimes plays longer then that I mean the game is ok but he acts like its the best game ever made.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Which I don't really see to be honest. Its just like every other MMORPG. You've got your orcs, elves, gnomes, humans, whatever. You've got your magic, your quests, your weapons and armor. Your abilities, your level ups, your stats, your party leveling. Its just like your playing a more in depth version of something like runescape or a more popular version of final fantasy 11. Any game could be made like that. Just the fact that its made from Warcraft is kinda dumb considering back in the day that was considered the last game you thought about when compared to Blizzards other creations, Diablo and Starcraft. Who both seem to of taken a huge backseat to an abused cash cow.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
yeah back when i was a young lad I played Warcraft III Like no other (CLAN KoD BITCHES, AGX) Then i moved onto WoW with the guys i played warcraft 3 with when it came out. I got to level 60 right away cause you know i always wanna be the best (serious it's no gimmick that i do just for you guys).

and I came to the conclusion that i'm afucking idiot for spending a monthly fee just to play this piece of shit game.

went back to war3 and i was even considered a pro for a couple of months one of my replays was even on a site it was amazing but then i became more of a pothead and since then i have never played a computer game.

and that's the story of my life