WoW is gay.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

This has to be one of the gayest games I have ever played.

This game sucks and is boring. Anyone who loves this game is obviously a nerdy little virgin.

Kizza

William Regal has a W on each buttcheek.

Is that the WOW you're talking about?

LadyHotrod

If they stand for World of Warcraft (his asshole being the "o") than yes!

Seriously though, this game is horrible and I have no idea why so many people are obsessed with it. I was bored within seconds.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Your opinion does not equal a fact. Its one of the best rpg around.

Thats a stereotype, and you cannot base the whole community off of a stereotype. Using that logic, everybody here is fat, greasy, and ugly because we all like wrestling.

LadyHotrod

You're really stupid.

My initial post was not a fact, nor did I actually say it was. I was making a silly assumption that was far from being based on a fact. The seriousness kicked in on my last post when I said "seriously".

The same can be said about you.

You really can't tell whether people are stating something as a fact or opinion over the inner net. Its about as hard as understanding sarcasm over the inner net.

Your OP made it seem like you were just bashing the game and everybody who plays it. Leading me to think that you thought your opinion=fact.

I didn't read your last post

I'm not licking my nipples nor smelling my tongue for the sake of discussion.

Soulpower

Never played the game, don't intend on playing it. Also... Lol, Monkeystyle :shifty:

Stupid fat kids? When im underweight? Oh and if you're going to attempt to bring up my ancient pics from like 2 years ago? You're a complete smurf since i dont look like that anymore

Even if you aren't a fatass anymore, you're still probably one of the stupid kids screaming over the mic 24/7.