Wouldn't Bully vs Richards be awesome?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Babyface Davey? God no, thanks for the offer though.
You think it's that bad? I didn't catch any of his indy face stuff tbh, but from what I've seen from TNA he's not a bad babyface.

Bully vs Stevie would most likely be the more entertaining match.

Not sure how well super serious about technical wrestling Davie and "technical wrestling is boring" Bully would mesh one on one. At least in the tag match series they've had various stips that can help the psychology and chemistry if there is a lack there of.
Good point; I was more thinking about the feud dynamic overall and didn't put much thought into the match. I guess they could work a fun No Holds Barred match or something similar though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
You think it's that bad? I didn't catch any of his indy face stuff tbh, but from what I've seen from TNA he's not a bad babyface.

Good point; I was more thinking about the feud dynamic overall and didn't put much thought into the match. I guess they could work a fun No Holds Barred match or something similar though.
A babyface Richards in ROH was a neutered Richards

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Richards as a babyface can only work in a tag team like now with Edwards. As a singles though? Fuck no, he should be a dick midget heel only when singles wrestler.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
It could be a good program, but i much prefer Bully Ray vs. Eddie Edwards.