Would you tell your real life friends that you are active on a wrestling forum?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yes, I have told my friends that I am active on this site and don't give a fuck what they say. :pipebomb:

Reactions: Testify

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Yes I've told pretty much everyone my dad thinks it's interesting, doubt he would join though. Everyone else is just "cool" about it.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah they do, they don't really care. In fact, one of my friends wants to get into wrasslin and might participate on this forum shortly.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
My boyfriend definitely knows and he thinks I'm overly obsessed because I casually mentioned me betting on here, but I was really talking about the predictions thread during PPV's and since then he's been teasing me like "you're going on the forums, aren't you?" whenever I manage to get a hold of a computer/phone. I've tried convincing him to make an account and I even threatened to make him one, lol, but he's really not that much of a computer person. So, don't think he would be much of an active member on here anyway, lol.

I have revealed my forum obsession to my other friends who are into wrestling and one of my best friends because we really just kinda' mention what we're doing from time to time.

seabs said:
Honestly why not? If you're not comfortable enough to reveal you have a hobby to a close bunch of friends what are you comfortable talking about? I get Albin and his insecurity but is it that reason for all of you?

Yeah, I mean, either everyone has horrible friends or I just have really good ones. Whenever someone asks me what I'm doing whether on the phone or on Skype or whatever, I just say I'm on the forums. I guess it really does depend on circumstance with different people, but I see absolutely nothing shameful or embarrassing about it.

It's just an odd thing to be shamed about, lol, but like I said, it depends on circumstance, I s'pose.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Quite a few of my closer friends know I own this forum, at first they were like "Oh wow" due to the size of it, but now they never even mention it. My ex used to watch me post around on here and such. I wouldn't really mention it unless I was randomly asked to my other friends who I don't see as much, as it's not something you just bring up, but if I was asked if I use forums I would certainly say yes. It's nothing to be ashamed of at all in the modern internet era.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
deth said:
if I had friends, maybe.

559049b212e7616a39b1eef398eb0090.jpg

Mike.

The Artiste
Reaction score
im not tho and i dont like wrestling only ufc, only reason im here is cuz of u noob

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I could care a less if people I personally know know I am active on a wrestling forum. They all know I love to type/write.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Britanica said:
I could care a less if people I personally know know I am active on a wrestling forum. They all know I love to type/write.

How much less could you care?

:pity1:

GOT EM

GOT EM

:woo1:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
How much less could you care?

:pity1:

GOT EM

GOT EM

:woo1:

I knew someone was going to catch that when I said it. lol
When you said "I could care a less" You care some what care because you could care less. lol

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Some do and some don't I don't advertise the fact. If it come up in conversation yes I aint ashamed to admit it, as I tell them it's a place to rant and moan about something I enjoy.