Would You Rather: Host Your Own Daytime TV Show or Star in a Soap Opera

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
This one is gonna tug on your morals a little bit because in this one you have 2 scenarios:

TV Show/Soap + you have to go along with the content, regardless of it going against your beliefs (with exceptions) for 5 million dollars

OR

TV Show/Soap + you can refuse whatever topics they give you, BUT your pay is cut in half, so you're only getting 2.5 million​

Would you take the higher deal knowing it goes against everything you stand for OR would you take the deal for not selling out but making less money in the process. Keep in mind that your money is also taxed, it's not a guaranteed contract. Choose wisely!

epo1984

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Wrestler
roIjoft
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I think, I bet on myself and take the lower pay, knowing that with no restrictions I am not impacting on my morals and I will be able to do a better job and possibly put myself in the shop window for other bigger opportunities post my run or in the event series is cancelled

Plus 2.5m is still a LOT of money. Even if show runs for only a month, if the pay was pro rated it's 210k before tax. But I'm fairly certain any agent worth their cut would make sure I'm protected and getting the bulk of that first year pay up front to protect against cancellation scenarios.

TL;DR second option

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Hold my own talk show . As I would wanna get new and old wrestlers from each era on too debate whether said wrestlers generation was better than each others. Would make for interesting TV as it's bound too end up in conflict or it could be a work. It would be for the viewers at home too decide. Thus leading to an show that would be must see TV.

Could imagine guys from the 1980s/1990s v 2020s wrestlers.

Say for instance Big Kevin Nash v Kenny Omega as an example

" Well Kenny you do far too many moves and "

" Excuse me What do you call yourself Big sexy? Well you had five moves in total sir and they sucked"

" That's the point less is more, I tore my quad just walking too make a tag, that was gonna be my sixth and new move"

" Wow. Did you just say that on live TV "