Would You Rather Get A Paycheck Or Title Run?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vote.

• Paycheck

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Title run

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
So you work for a major wrestling promotion and the boss calls you into his office. He tells you that you have a choice between 2 things. You can either recieve your usual annual pay for the rest of your career but you will never win any championships, or you will have miltiple title runs (major, minor, tag team/womens) but you will never get paid a penny. Which do you choose?

Nick

Reaction score
I chose paycheck. Not being able to get a penny for that kind of schedule is not worth it. You'd need a raise for being a top champ. I'd rather be a jobber with a high salary than a champ with a low one. Less stress and more money is better 90 percent of the time

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
Pay check simply because how would you survive without money?? do they feed you in this hypothetical situation? do they give you somewhere to live? if you get those things included i might consider saying glorious carreer because you could get acting jobs and stuff afterwards.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
pzEGC.gif

Reactions: Cloud

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Silly question. Im not gonna work for free.

TKK

Reaction score
Considering none of you can work for shit you should be grateful that you're working for a major promotion in the first place considering you're not worth being paid.

I'll pick the title runs for a while before bailing taking my character elsewhere seeing as I'd already be a draw at that point. I'm a genius.

Reactions: THG? and DK JAMES

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Considering none of you can work for shit you should be grateful that you're working for a major promotion in the first place considering you're not being paid..

what?

Reactions: Crayo

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Considering none of you can work for shit you should be grateful that you're working for a major promotion in the first place considering you're not worth being paid.

I'll pick the title runs for a while before bailing taking my character elsewhere seeing as I'd already be a draw at that point. I'm a genius.

I thought about trying to be cute with my answer, but meh. Too dumb of a question for a smart answer.

Reactions: TKK

TKK

Reaction score
Still, What?

Let me explain this to you. You're not Dean Malenko, you don't draw, you're not worth shit and you don't deserve a pay if you can't wrestle or draw. If WWE calls you up and says that they want to work squash matches for free for the next year you would be stupid to say no. People a lot better than you could ever be have wrestled for free, so you saying that you won't work for no pay is stupid as hell.

Reactions: THG?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Let me explain this to you. You're not Dean Malenko, you don't draw, you're not worth shit and you don't deserve a pay if you can't wrestle or draw. If WWE calls you up and says that they want to work squash matches for free for the next year you would be stupid to say no. People a lot better than you could ever be have wrestled for free, so you saying that you won't work for no pay is stupid as hell.

lol, stop taking the thread so literally you dolt.

Reactions: Crayo and Shadie T

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

No, We are talking if I or anyone else was at the level where you get paid for shows. If I am at that level no I wont work for free so no it wasnt stupid as hell.

TKK

Reaction score
No, We are talking if I or anyone else was at the level where you get paid for shows. If I am at that level no I wont work for free so no it wasnt stupid as hell.

I really hope Ian Rotten stiffs you for money in the future so that you can cry on your journey home.

Reactions: THG?