Would you prefer Dolph to cash in on RAW, SmackDown or PPV?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
DannyWoods said:
Hey i was just responding to the OP. I think it would be great despite everything you mentioned. Everyone knew Mick was winning the WWF championship and from that night on WWF/E owned the ratings. So give it a shot, what will it hurt?

It would hurt Dolph, it would hurt his long reign as Mr MITB holder, it would hurt the champion who lost it. Cashing in MITB is a segment which dominates the show. If it happens at a PPV it's the thing you're talking about afterwards, if it happens on RAW it's the thing you talk about afterwards and are shown constant recaps of, it's a big big thing. It shouldn't happen on a taped show that WWE and its audience don't care about. Dolph deservers more than that.

You can't compare modern SmackDown to WWF where Foley won, you just can't. Just my opinion however.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Crayo said:
It would hurt Dolph, it would hurt his long reign as Mr MITB holder, it would hurt the champion who lost it. Cashing in MITB is a segment which dominates the show. If it happens at a PPV it's the thing you're talking about afterwards, if it happens on RAW it's the thing you talk about afterwards and are shown constant recaps of, it's a big big thing. It shouldn't happen on a taped show that WWE and its audience don't care about. Dolph deservers more than that.

You can't compare modern SmackDown to WWF where Foley won, you just can't. Just my opinion however.

He does deserve more and it was just a suggestion really. I think the WHC is pretty much a joke though and they've given it to him before for 11 min, so hopefully this time it turns out better for him. I like Dolph and wouldn't mind the next PPV

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
PPV obvs as it gives it more status. Plus ppl are saying the WHC is less prestigious these days that is true. But surely if anyone can raise the belt again to the top level its DZ.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
DannyWoods said:
He does deserve more and it was just a suggestion really. I think the WHC is pretty much a joke though and they've given it to him before for 11 min, so hopefully this time it turns out better for him. I like Dolph and wouldn't mind the next PPV

Yeah he said himself in a non-kayfabe interview that he doesn't count his first reign at all, and WHEN he successfully cashes in it will be his first title reign. I agree with that, the first one was a complete joke.

TLC I guess is perfect for Dolph.

Reactions: Danielson

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Undertaker in a WHC championship match at Wrestlemania, Undertaker wins and Ziggler cashes in on the Deadman.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Never said Taker lost :isee: