Would you prefer Dolph to cash in on RAW, SmackDown or PPV?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
PPV. It's a bigger deal when it's a PPV, though cashing it in at a random RAW would be pretty shocking and unexpected.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
As long as he doesn't do it on SD! then I'm not fussed really. As Deth says, PPV would obviously mean the most but Raw would be awesome for the surprise like Miz and Punk.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I think it happening during the RAW main event with Ziggler ending the show might have just as big as an impact as a PPV cash-in, and it would be seen live by more people.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
It would be cool on RAW to cash it in when the show looks over(logo and about to enter commercial) with the WHC lying on the floor and as the screen goes black to go to commercial all of a sudden Ziggler's music plays and he cashes in.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Dr. CM Punk CPR Expert said:
It would be cool on RAW to cash it in when the show looks over(logo and about to enter commercial) with the WHC lying on the floor and as the screen goes black to go to commercial all of a sudden Ziggler's music plays and he cashes in.

Would be great to see this TBH...

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
Re: RE: Would you prefer Dolph to cash in on RAW, SmackDown or PPV?

Dr. CM Punk CPR Expert said:

Good idea, but might backfire if done too long after the logo shows, because if you're like me, as soon as the last raw logo shows at the bottom i turn the channel. Would be unique as hell though.

I think it would be a bad idea to do it on Smackdown unless its a live smackdown.

He should cash it in on Main Event![/sarcasm]

~Three Said That~

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Actually, him cashing it in on a Raw where Rock or Brock are scheduled to appear (aka a RAW where it's pretty much guaranteed to get high ratings) could work very well.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'd be pumped if he cashed it in on Smackdown. Most people wouldn't see it but it would attract more people to follow smackdown, I think? Who knows

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
DannyWoods said:
I'd be pumped if he cashed it in on Smackdown. Most people wouldn't see it but it would attract more people to follow smackdown, I think? Who knows

Eww god no. Ewwwwww.

1) SmackDown is taped, so we would ALL know Dolph Ziggler cashed in before we even see the show. How anti-climactic is that?
2) SmackDown gets terrible ratings (in comparison to RAW), so less people will see.
3) It's the B show, no one cares about SmackDown.
4) It's not a special mark out live moment if it happens on SmackDown.

I could probably list 1000 reasons, but most of them would mean the same thing. Which is that SmackDown sucks, is taped, and is the WRONG place for a cash-in moment.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
A live Smackdown would be okay but it would have to be a very well marketed and special one so that people would actually watch it live. Sadly WWE doesn't care about the live ones since everyone who watches SD still watches it on Friday so whatever ratings they get on Tuesdays are just extras with the Friday night ones.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Crayo said:
Eww god no. Ewwwwww.

1) SmackDown is taped, so we would ALL know Dolph Ziggler cashed in before we even see the show. How anti-climactic is that?
2) SmackDown gets terrible ratings (in comparison to RAW), so less people will see.
3) It's the B show, no one cares about SmackDown.
4) It's not a special mark out live moment if it happens on SmackDown.

I could probably list 1000 reasons, but most of them would mean the same thing. Which is that SmackDown sucks, is taped, and is the WRONG place for a cash-in moment.

Hey i was just responding to the OP. I think it would be great despite everything you mentioned. Everyone knew Mick was winning the WWF championship and from that night on WWF/E owned the ratings. So give it a shot, what will it hurt?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
BTW i may be wrong but i believe Dolph is recognized already as having a world championship at one point. Pretty comical but he is