Would you mark if...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I would mark if that happened but I doubt it will. What happens with Ryback and The Sheild? To me, it looks like Ryback just found his two tag team partners (Sheamus & Orton) to face The Sheild at RR.

If that happens and Shield don't win, then it will be Nexus all over again. With Sheamus involved there is no chance of Shield winning. :(

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Anyone else remember that report that they had an altercation backstage at a Raw?

Yeah and Ryback had like a black eye? I might be wrong.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
I'd love to see Brock rough him up a bit as he hasn't been manhandled as of yet.

That is true. Considering currently it's been 3 on 1.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Would you mark if...

Crayo said:
If that happens and Shield don't win, then it will be Nexus all over again. With Sheamus involved there is no chance of Shield winning. :(

It's more likely Ryback ends up standing tall lol

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Anything that keeps us away from HHH/Brock 2 at WM.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I consider Ryback vs Punk to already be over because if you think about it Ryback has been more focused on the Sheild as of late and I expect that to carry on all the way to Wrestlemania.
There's no need to waste any of Brock's limited dates before mania happens as much as I would love to see Ryback vs Lesnar, but Goldberg vs Lesnar was pretty terrible so maybe not :eww:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
From said:
I consider Ryback vs Punk to already be over because if you think about it Ryback has been more focused on the Sheild as of late and I expect that to carry on all the way to Wrestlemania.
There's no need to waste any of Brock's limited dates before mania happens as much as I would love to see Ryback vs Lesnar, but Goldberg vs Lesnar was pretty terrible so maybe not :eww:

Ryback is younger and cares more than Goldberg did. Something tells me that Lesnar wouldn't want to be shown up by a young unproven guy, and really be brutal during he match.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
From said:

Goldberg and Lesnar was only so bad as they were both leaving the company and got so much grief from the crowd. Plus Goldberg seemed like he couldn't be arsed Bork maybe a little so it just sucked. One of my all time fave matches for sucking tho haha.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
R Albin said:
What about Bork/Ryback though?

Why not? It'd probably be even more boring than Brock/Goldberg at WM20, but whatever... It's Brock freaking Lesnar beating people up in a wrestling ring.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Pls no. I'd rather see HHH/Lesnar again than that.

I'm pretty much set on Ryback shellshocking Show now.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
It would be cool but I want see Triple H wrestle brock and win at WM more though

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
leojay said:
I'm pretty much set on Ryback shellshocking Show now.

God it would be awesome if ruback botches and show hit a cross body slam on him hahahahaha