SummerSlam Would you like it if

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
When Roman was making his SS announcement on RAW next week, the lights went out & all you hear is:

"Many a Men have tried to lay The Lord Of Darkness to rest & while some of you may succeed....... I ALWAYS RISE AGAIN! ............ROMAN REIGNS! You may have buried The Phenom, but you ain't never met nothin like me"

Music plays - HE'S HERE... I'M AN AMERICAN BADASS....

*The American Badass comes ripping down the ramp on his motorcycle, handcuffs Roman to the top rope & beats him almost to death with a chain wrapped around his fist

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
When Roman was making his SS announcement on RAW next week, the lights went out & all you hear is:

"Many a Men have tried to lay The Lord Of Darkness to rest & while some of you may succeed....... I ALWAYS RISE AGAIN! ............ROMAN REIGNS! You may have buried The Phenom, but you ain't never met nothin like me"

Music plays - HE'S HERE... I'M AN AMERICAN BADASS....

*The American Badass comes ripping down the ramp on his motorcycle, handcuffs Roman to the top rope & beats him almost to death with a chain wrapped around his fist

Who is this refering to?

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
This would just be sad honestly. Taker needs to stay away. He barely got through his last Mania match. Roman carried him the entire time.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It would be a total mark out moment when it happens.

Afterwards, I would think it sullied his moment at WrestleMania.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
lol good though... Who wants him to go out like that anyway

I was never a big Undertaker fan. I do respect the man more than I enjoy the character. And I am a traditionalist. A wrestler should lose his last match and put someone over.

But you know, he doesn't have to have another match. He lost his last match and Mania and retired. Then he comes out and lays out the entire locker room, but not in a match. Leaves with everyone lying around the ring barely moving. And the Undertaker drives off into the sunset :)

Nice thought in my mind, but...

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I was never a big Undertaker fan. I do respect the man more than I enjoy the character. And I am a traditionalist. A wrestler should lose his last match and put someone over.

But you know, he doesn't have to have another match. He lost his last match and Mania and retired. Then he comes out and lays out the entire locker room, but not in a match. Leaves with everyone lying around the ring barely moving. And the Undertaker drives off into the sunset :emoji_slight_smile:

Nice thought in my mind, but...

Anybody but Roman.... Should have been Aj's match

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Anybody but Roman.... Should have been Aj's match

Well, AJ is a bit old and has been adamant that he's going to retire at 42, in less than four years. I agree it should not have been Roman, but AJ wouldn't have gained as much from it as a young guy would have. Bray Wyatt would have been a good choice, even though I'm not a huge fan of his. But they screwed that up in their first feud.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I mean, My dad is 47 and he's still wrestling. I dnt know if my dad even plans on retireing or IF that thought ever even crossed his mind.