Would You Keep Jeff Hardy Hired?

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

^^^Read the post above you.... No blame to be thrown at HHH... Hardy's made his own bed so to speak.

The Rated R CMStar

...besides, at this point, I'd be more than pleased if HHH hold on to that belt at any mean, so that we HHH vs Edge, HHH vs Show, HHH vs Taker and HHH vs Edge vs Taker.

Hardy can wait for his moment when he wins MITB at WM25

Airfixx

Regardless of my thinking he's proved he cannot be trusted and even tho' I think he may actually deserve a title run considering all his efforts etc., I honestly beleive Jeff Hardy will make a horrible champion...

Imagine the weekly promo's.

Imagine the shitty finishes rqeuired to keep the belt on him for any significant amount of time when you consider the rest of the SD ME-ers... HHH, Edge, Taker, Show... None of these characters will nor should take a clean, convincing pin from a character like Hardy... It's too much of a stretch of the imagination.

Look how pretty much everyone shits on Rey's WHC reign.... This wouldn't be much different.

Lets not waste MITB on Jeff.... He's likely to get a few title shots anyway... Look at what it has done for Edge & Punk... Jeff no longer requires such a leap of a push.