Would you be mad if...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No, unless he loses it 2 weeks later at PPV.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
:annoyed: yes thats so anticlimactic and he deserves so much more. SS RR or WM!!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yea no shit I would be mad. That would be awful. Title changes should not be allowed on Smackdown period. It's horrible.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
When did a title last change hands on Smackdown? Excluding Divas obv.

Christian/Orton I'm sure. Unless you mean mid card or tag team, in which case who gives a fuck

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Christian/Orton I'm sure. Unless you mean mid card or tag team, in which case who gives a F***

Forgot about that, still at least it softened the blow of Orton winning somewhat for those watching at the time.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I wouldn't be that mad if Ziggler was well built at the moment and it wasn't random, as I don't think I'd know about it beforehand since I never read spoilers, although I'd rather he cashed it in on a PPV if I could choose it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Leo C said:
I wouldn't be that mad if Ziggler was well built at the moment and it wasn't random, as I don't think I'd know about it beforehand since I never read spoilers, although I'd rather he cashed it in on a PPV if I could choose it.

You would know Tuesday night if you were on this forum.. you really think the news of Ziggler winning the belt would be confined to SD spoiler threads?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
OH HELL NO STFU BITCH ASS TROLLER i'd MAD IF SHEYMOOSE KEEP WRLD TTILE FIGGLER SO MUCH EBEARBANIST SHEAMUS HE ASHLEY BETTER, PLUS DIDN'T YOU NO MITB WINNERS ALWAYS WIN TTILE BY GRAMFATHER LAW? SO STFU :pipebomb:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
You would know Tuesday night if you were on this forum.. you really think the news of Ziggler winning the belt would be confined to SD spoiler threads?

Oh yeah, same as Orton winning the title. There were so many hate threads in every forum I was at the time that I ended up knowing it before the show aired. It'd probably be the case (not hate threads, everyone like "yay Ziggler won the title") so yeah, have him win the title on Raw so no one spoils it at least.