Would WWE save Wade Barrett?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
I would actually love to see Daniel Bryan be part of creative some how for this reason. They need a wrestler who has no ties to Vince in on booking and story line building. Someone like him has more of a grasp on what fans like. I know it is not likely to happen but eh.

Yeah well it would make sense and I'm sure he is capable of doing well on the side of the business. But it would take multiple persons including him to make an impact and turn things around. They need guys like Bret Hart who have been around the business for years and have a wealth of experience. If you watch a lot of Bret's interviews (the rare ones he doesn't talk about the Montreal screw job) on YouTube etc he talks a huge amount of sense when it comes to what is wrong with the business and where things need to improve. I agree with pretty much everything he says. I just wish WWE wasn't such a control mad company ...