Would TNA pick up John Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I know, we are streching the imagination to the point that it is hanging by less than a thread by even thinking about Cena and TNA as a possibility, but my question is IF Cena somehow left WWE, would TNA pick him up? If yes, what would be your reaction, would you stop watching TNA or watch it just to see how Cena will be used? I would be really pissed off personally, I hate how Cena dominated the WWE title picture in 2006/2007 and I'm pretty damn sure if he ever came to TNA he would do the exact same...and then its WWE all over again except in TNA!!

I said it before, I know it is never going to happen and it is unrealistic but....its a wrestling forum, and we are wrestling fans, we just have to talk about this kind of stuff :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

yes they would, and i would still watch tna

Enigma22

Reaction score
no shit they would pick him up... he would win the title in his first match... id watch it... lol

PeepShow

No they wouldn't. They wouldn't have the money.

If money wasn't a factor, yes they would pick him up. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that out. As Rell keeps saying, he is the biggest draw in wrestling. I mean why wouldn't they? Obviously the ratings would go up, b/c there would be such a buzz about it. I mean, I don't see why TNA wouldn't sign him.

chessarmy

^ I honestly think the buzz will die down much like it did for Angle/Christian/Booker etc...

cena is bigger then any of them ever were. he is the biggest drw in wrestling

TNARULZWWESUX

Reaction score
Yea Cena Should Go To Tna He Can Job To Angle Nash Joe But We"d Still Kick World Wheelchair Entertainments Ass Because Its Fuckin Johnny Boy> Add Hogan And The Rock And Tna Wins!!

The Rated R CMStar

Comparing Christian, Booker T and even Kurt Angle to the draw that John Cena is, is stupid.

would be really pissed off personally, I hate how Cena dominated the WWE title picture in 2006/2007 and I'm pretty damn sure if he ever came to TNA he would do the exact same...

That's the problem, if you wanna blame someone for Cena's reign, blame WWE(you hate that already). It's not Cena's fault, it's not like Cena went, talk to Vince and said to him that they should give him a one year reign. If there is one responsible, it's booking, not Cena.

Yea Cena Should Go To Tna He Can Job To Angle Nash Joe But We"d Still Kick World Wheelchair Entertainments Ass Because Its Fuckin Johnny Boy> Add Hogan And The Rock And Tna Wins!!

since when has tna kciked wwe's ass? anyway that has nothing to do with the subject

Barurot

Reaction score
As Peepshow said, if TNA has the money for it, they would probably pick-up Cena since can still draw mainstream wrestling fans... It would be stupid of them business-wise not to do so...

chessarmy

Comparing Christian, Booker T and even Kurt Angle to the draw that John Cena is, is stupid.

That's the problem, if you wanna blame someone for Cena's reign, blame WWE(you hate that already). It's not Cena's fault, it's not like Cena went, talk to Vince and said to him that they should give him a one year reign. If there is one responsible, it's booking, not Cena.

Yes but because Cena is a huge draw, he will most likely dominate the World Title picture in TNA as well

Reaction score
The last thing the TNA forum needs is a John Cena thread. Please let this be the last.

Yes, I would still watch TNA with him there.

Rell

Reaction score
This is the greatest thread of all time :rolleyes:

1 star...

Adampro123

Reaction score
no question! anyone who has a brain would pick up john cena even if you did hate him its just smart.

Rell

Reaction score
no question! anyone who has a brain would pick up john cena even if you did hate him its just smart.

Exactly, John Cena, The Rock, and maybe Austin (To Some) are in a league of their own. These guys can carry an entire promotion by themselves.

We have guys like Undertaker, HBK, Angle, HHH, etc. Who are huge stars, maybe the biggest in the sport, but none of them are on the level of Cena, or The Rock. If TNA were lucky enough to pick one of them up (They wont, its nearly impossible) they would turn into an instant threat over night.