Would RAW Improve without Stephanie McMahon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Would RAW Improve without Stephanie McMahon?

• Yes

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
My whole thing has to do with the crowd. She is suposta be one of the McMahons! Yet most of the time, no one cares what she has to say at the shows. The crowd either out-shines her or doesn't react at all. That, to me, slows down the progression of the show. Her job should be to get the crowd fired up and in to the show, specially for viewers at home. This is why I still say RAW would improve with her not being on it so much (or not at all for awhile). Maybe not in a large sense with improvement, but in a minor one and I think even a small improvement is a step int he right direction at this point. The product struggles week after week. I can put money on it that if they swapped Steph and Shane, we would instantly see an improvement. If it would last would be questionable.

As mentioned, I never cared for her as a character on the show but I am approaching this without that in mind.

Last edited:

Craddock

Jobber
Reaction score
I like her relatively well but I do think Raw would be better if they at least when a different way with her. You can't have your all-powerful bad guy constantly be involved in everything, it's much more engaging when you don't always know what their motivations are but try to deduce them through what their minions motivations are.

You don't send Stefano DiMera to a Brady baby shower, besides the fact he's dead, you send EJ at least as an excuse of being there because of some past life obligation.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Was that a days of our lives reference right there?^ lol

I don't think it matters if she's there or not. I agree the crowds don't give 2 shits what she has to say though. I like her overall. She's Stephanie mcmahon. But the position she's in is hard. With Vince...he could go out there and be the dick head that everyone loved to hate. Hell he even won a rumble and the championship.

I think Stephanie could do the same with the women. Like bayley for example. Not that she needs help being put over. But idk an idea could be in the middle of a match steph comes out and slaps the shit out of bayley.... possibly at the raw before mania? Or something... just to get involved more with the show and help put talent over. Even if it's with a future call up or something.

But her talking segments are lackluster and her voice can get annoying lol

Reactions: Grievous 3D

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
I personally like Stephanie...always have...I like strong, powerful women
who act like evil bitches. Hence my "love" of Charlotte and Alexa Bliss.

Stephanie is not the problem with RAW...its the writing, lack of characters
and character development and the repetitive booking.
How could you not love The Billionaire Princess right?

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'd say no, simply because I think if we had another female wrestler really stick it to her and kick her ass, it'd be good for ratings, asuka is one of the best in the WWE at the moment, despite being stuck in NXT, and a feud between her and Stephanie where she acts like somewhat of a female Stone Cold Steve Austin. It feels like they've been building to this for a while, hence why she's always such a douche on TV, and it would feel weird to have her just go away without first getting some kind of retribution. Then after that angle she can go away for all I care

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
The problem with RAW is the booking by Karonus. The only reason why RAW is getting good ratings is because of these three guys appearing: Goldberg, Brock Lesnar & The Undertaker.