Would Christian Screw Edge at WM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
I think the best scenario would be - Jericho defeats Edge in the Main Event, and Christian cashes in on Jericho. This way we can create an epic Jericho/Edge/Christian fued - interbranded sure, until the WWE Draft. Then, bring swap one of the three (preferably Jericho or Edge to RAW) so we can continue a 1V1 fued.

Christian deserves to be in the Main Event, even if it's for a single programme. I think they have the perfect match in place for it to happen - Jericho/Edge. All three guys would work so well together!

Agreed but I also wouldn't mind Christian cashing in his money in the bank if Edge won against Jericho and turning heel. Would set up a badass feud with his former tag team partner.

sir alan

Reaction score
Agreed but I also wouldn't mind Christian cashing in his money in the bank if Edge won against Jericho and turning heel. Would set up a badass feud with his former tag team partner.

Christian was always good as a heel. He deserves a main event slot in wwe, and cashing in on edge is a good way to start

Reaction score
I'd like to see Christian screw Edge at WM. That way, I wouldn't have to sit through another boring, uneventful Edge Championship reign

straight_edge76

Honestly, I think Christan has more of a future in the WWE has a face in the main event.

Areoplex

Reaction score
If Christian wins and cashes it in on the night, it better not fucking be on Edge. Edge should not get another shit world title reign. He's on what 10 so far?

If Christian did it on Jericho, I would be so fucking happy, I have wanted Christian to be champion for more than I wanted Hardy to. I can't wait to see what happens.

Reaction score
Edge has never convinced me that he's main event material. That's why he's always a "transitional" champion

straight_edge76

Honestly I have a gut feeling that this years MitB case in will either be the way that RVD did it, coming out and challenging Cena to a match a ONS legit or attempting to do what Edge and Punk did but failing miserably tbh. Either was I am not 100% sure if the MitB winner will even walk out of the match with the championship tbh.

Mister J

Reaction score
Edge vs Chris Jericho is the battle of transitional champions.

straight_edge76

Better to be a transitional champion then a never was a Champion *cough*Regal*cough*