• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Would any of you like Stephanie as the Divas Champion?

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Stephanie seems like she'd like to help the Divas out, so why not win the title herself? She could be really catty and act like she's their friend and be really supportive but she runs through the older girls and denies the newer girls a chance. Soon enough, Charlotte and Becky pin her to a corner and she eventually has to do a job. It would be funny if even Hunter doubted Stephanie could beat Charlotte. I'm not sure this could last until Wrestlemania but maybe this is how Ronda Rousey could get involved and celebrate with the winner.

Raine

The Artiste
I like the idea but I don't know how well Stephanie would do again with the current DIVAS in the ring. I would be a pretty good storyline if she would give it a go in the ring again.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
I like the idea but I don't know how well Stephanie would do again with the current DIVAS in the ring. I would be a pretty good storyline if she would give it a go in the ring again.
It would be fun to see and Stephanie has a personal trainer along with a husband who can help her make good decisions. I def don't want her to overdo it, but just enough to get fans behind the Divas realize how important the title is.

Raine

The Artiste
Steph is pushing 40 and has 3 kids. She does have to think about them to. It would be terrible if she got in the ring and got injured or wasn't completely 100%. It would be fun to see and I am all for the promotion of anything to do with the DIVAS and the importance of the title and all of them to the company as well.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
I would rather the divas division go away and they just have Steph cut 10 minute "state of the WWE" promos on Raw instead of having a 6 lady tag match that nobody gives a shit about.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Absolutely not.

Stephanie holding the Women's championship belt back in 2001 made sense- a lot of the women were eye candy and/or couldn't wrestle well. In 2015 when the roster has a good number of accomplished female wrestlers that could have a good title reign, the idea of Stephanie taking the Divas belt seems awful.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Fuck that idea. She wasn't a good champ in 2000-2001 and she wouldn't be a good one now.

The best way to help the divas is to not have Stephanie involved at all. If I want to see middle aged women with breast implants fight I'd travel to America during Black Friday

Dolph'sZiggler

Fuck that idea. She wasn't a good champ in 2000-2001 and she wouldn't be a good one now.

The best way to help the divas is to not have Stephanie involved at all. If I want to see middle aged women with breast implants fight I'd travel to America during Black Friday
Not a safe idea bro. It's more dangerous than Running with the Bulls, you are almost assured to get trampled.

Dolph'sZiggler

Is helicopter observation safe? Or will they take it down with a rogue toaster oven?
Nah, you'd be safe from a helicopter. As long as you aren't in the direct path between a bargain-thirsty MILF and her kid's new toy you should be straight

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Stephanie (both in real life and as an on-screen persona) considers herself several pedestals higher than the rest of the WWE Divas, so I can't imagine that she'd want to compete for the Diva's Championship like the rest of the herd. Can you even picture her carrying that horrible-looking butterfly title around on her shoulders? If we're being technical, Stephanie doesn't really consider herself a 'Diva' anyway, so competing for a title that has the word 'Diva' in it would be 'beneath' her.

Furthermore, she'll be on the wrong side of 40 in just over a year from now, so I doubt she wants to step into the ring on a frequent basis like being the Diva's Champion would require her to do. Even when she was the Women's Champion for a year when she was around the age of 23 or 24, she only defended it one time and that was the night that she lost it lol.

The closet permutation to this idea I can see is Stephanie putting over whoever the Diva's Champion is at a given time in a grudge match or something (Stephanie putting over one of the other women in a match? Bwahahaha... Like that would ever happen.)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
No, I don't mind if she was the manager to a powerhouse Diva, but the actual champion... No.

Raine

The Artiste
I would rather the divas division go away and they just have Steph cut 10 minute "state of the WWE" promos on Raw instead of having a 6 lady tag match that nobody gives a shit about.
I for one love the DIVAS and the matches they are in. Hell if they get rid of the DIVAS altogether one of my major future goals goes right out the window. That would be not very cool at all.